A sun rose on the town of Eurodina as the folk awoke to a bright day. The people of the town associated freely now, opposed to how things had been in the past. They finally felt safe. The mafia in their town had finally died. Not more than a month ago the cops, led by the stolid and strict Chief Nader, had rounded up all people associated with the Mafia and executed them. Blood had streamed down the streets, but their safety had been worth it. Their town had been over-run by five crime families. While Chief Nader’s conviction may appear to be vicious to outsiders, the town people were thankful, many people had died every day under the old reign of terror, caught between the families. Today the Senator was to speak to the people about the destruction of their town and the steps towards rebuilding it.
Senator Zephington called a press conference in the park, speaking from the gazebo. He walked slowly forward and the town quieted. He was highly respected around the area and flanked by Mayor Wick and Chief Drake, both of him the citizens adored for cleaning their town.
The Senator was grave by the time he took the stand. He looked at the tired but relieved town’s people and solemnly started to speak.
“I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news. The FBI has been investigating the town and has discovered a sad piece of news. Though we got three of the families, two of the families, the Ronzoni and Fedelini, have survived. While we knocked out all the goons, the godfathers survived. We must find them before they are able to spread. Each day you will vote off a single town’s person that you think must no longer be with the town. I am sorry.” The Senator stepped down as the horrified town’s people looked at their neighbors. It looked like their ordeal was not yet over.
1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore.
4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.
5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.
7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
(Stolen mostly from Sandy)
- Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)
- Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)
- Police Woman Carrie Price(Police) (CallMePie)
- Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)
- Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk)
- Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)
- Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
- Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88)
- Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)
- Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker)
- Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)
- Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)
- Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)
- Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)
- Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)
- Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (ThatGuyWithBricks)
- Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)
- Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)
- Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)
- Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)
- Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)
- Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)
- Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)
- Gen (Bum) (Genaro)
- Sean (Bum) (Sok117)
- Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)
- Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)
- Rick Russian (Mechanic) (Rick)
- Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)
- Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)
- Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)
- Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)
- Red (Biker) (General Redwater)
- Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)
- Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)
- Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)
- Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)
- Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)
- Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)
- Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)
- James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)
- Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)
Please forgive me for the awful set. I promise, when we get to sets that don't need to fit outragous numbers of characters, they will e at least a bit better.
Edited by Zepher, 25 September 2010 - 05:08 AM.