Hey everyone,

I have designed this simple carronade that would work well on minifig illusion scale ships. It is very simple but IMO very effective on such a limited scale that is the illusion scale. Please feel free to use it, improve it, or to not use it at all. Comments are welcome, and I am curious to see if and how the communiy could improve it.

Admiral B.

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo.jpg

photo_5.jpg

image.jpeg

Nice :thumbup: I think some ropes or rubber bands to hold it in place would make it even better :classic:

Brilliant design, nice and smooth!

I wonder if it really needs the 1x1 round brick on the barrel , wouldn't it look nicer and chunkier without it?

Excellent design! I've made one myself, and it looks great on the deck of my ship. Thanks for sharing this.......

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I rather like it, it is a good design :thumbup: I'd agree with CGH in the final round brick though… Also, would it be possible to make it turnable (I know the scale is very limited, but perhaps you can work around with something?). I think the base at its current stage is a bit too simplistic but I agree it is perfectly to scale and does look nice in the deck!

Brilliant, I will use this design, saves me a lot of technic pin connectors, it's a simple design but that makes it great for using them in large numbers :thumbup: .

I like it! :thumbup: Can we see it on a ship? And please swivel? :grin:

Neat! Looks really good. :wink: The only thing that I would fix is the middle piece, I don't like how it gets fatter in the middle then gets skinnier again. Just my opinion. :snicker:

I was about to say "dang you you modified bricks!", but then i looked at slide three and smiled real big. I'll use this most likely.