Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Day 4

25326637855_c577fb671f_z.jpg

Night fell, and Robert Thorn (Umbra-Manis) was playing cards by himself. Exploding Kittens to be exact. It's pretty much a rip-off of Cards Against Humanity. Cards Against Minifigures in this case? :look:

25318949393_fa33b3eae6_c.jpg

"This is boring. I'm going to bed." And so he did.

25852722881_3c7d1d5901_c.jpg

Elsewhere, Walter Williams (jluck) was taking his nightly stroll. "Argg! Me plastic bones are creaking. I'm too old to be sneaking around like this."

25852722761_f072b5b00b_c.jpg

He was approached by a dark figure... 'Hi there jluck Walter! I told hostie to have me give you some ice cream, but he didn't have any, so here's an apple."

25314997054_8d413d9f3f_c.jpg

"Thanks! I think I'll open an orchard. Show those young whippersnappers how to make money in this economy."

25319059763_cfce6dc1ae_c.jpg

Up on the deck, Jeffrey Brown (Dragonfire) had decided that he had had enough. "I'm getting out of here. This is crazy! HYDRA agents? More people are dying every day. And our host is literally a Dick! James said so himself! I've had enough."

25647209800_55cb7ed339_c.jpg

He opened the cockpit to reveal a dark figure!

25947800065_1c3763517c_c.jpg

"Sur-pies! No? Too soon? Ah well."

25319058283_b368f1d025_c.jpg

Jeffrey got a pie in the face!

25647208420_643fd92182_c.jpg

The custard obscured his vision, and he stumbled backward, right into the whirring turbine...

25647208490_4f47f6172e_c.jpg

The poor pilot was like an unopened Lego set- in several pieces.

"Oof. That's gruesome. Oh well. I'm the one who submitted the kill action anyways! My fault I guess!" *maniacal laugh*

25852634271_4008ec6c70_c.jpg

Back in the control room, Hailey Coleman (Comrade Commander) felt a stabbing pain in her heart. "Ah! Jeffrey! My soulmate! What happened!"

25921685866_b1e6522ea9_c.jpg

The she realized it was not some romantic imagining, or weird linked role that has no place in the game of this size, but in fact an actual sword, actually stabbing her through the heart!

25852634741_8dc572bb9b_c.jpg

"Wow! This thing is really effective! I should use it for every night kill!"

Morning dawned, and Nick Fury gathered the dwindling group of survivors.

25826759972_ffe439fea7_c.jpg

"You guys suck! You lost two of your own last night! Jeffrey Brown (Dragonfire) and Hailey Coleman (Comrade Commander) were both Loyal to SHIELD. Good news though - David Leffel (fhomess) was lying, and he was a HYDRA Agent! Bring me another one! Or else I shall mock you mercilessly for mislynching and probably make some awful puns while I'm at it!"

25646959120_a273e5b099_c.jpg

"You have 72 hours. Find me a HYDRA agent or face the power of my puns!"

Host (1)

24952547249_8224c045d8_t.jpg

Nick Fury, played by mediumsnowman

NPC’s (2)

25321594575_7301903a8c_t.jpg

Phil Coulson, NPC

24689608104_bc4e2d911f_t.jpg

Maria Hill, NPC

Players (10)

24952550799_1b3d7a175d_t.jpg

Daniel Bartell, played by mostlytechnic

25025971180_f69be60cb8_t.jpg

James Cunningham, played by Bob

24694819693_f703700082_t.jpg

Jafar Masrani, played by JackJonespaw

24689613054_f2fef4905c_t.jpg

Todd Castillo, played by Tariq j

25228471161_a449d11d4c_t.jpg

Jasper Heinz, played by PirateDave84

25295554446_67089a1260_t.jpg

Cecilia Reed, played by Darkdragon

25320218295_52a5bae8a1_t.jpg

Walter Williams, played by jluck

24689610104_2808dd1a95_t.jpg

Robert Thorn, played by Umbra-Manis

24694820423_f875b43e7c_t.jpg

Alyssa Turner, played by CallMePie

25025975350_58497085eb_t.jpg

Margaret Corrigan, played by Lady K

The Deceased (6)

24694824003_b184ceedc4_t.jpg

Kinjobby O’Laughlin, played by Junior Shark - Maced on Night 1 - Loyal to SHIELD

24690961074_9c026db157_t.jpg

Steven Schram, played by Khscarymovie4 - Lynched on Day 2 - Loyal to SHIELD

25228473801_2fd040a784_t.jpg

Eugene Lawson, played by Forresto - Gunned down on Night 2 - Corrupted by HYDRA

25025980300_9a88dc114f_t.jpg

David Leffel, played by fhomess - Lynched on Day 3 - Corrupted by HYDRA

24693459473_a7b0eda908_t.jpg

Jeffrey Brown, played by Dragonfire - Minced up on Night 3 - Loyal to SHIELD

25293984906_5f975ec817_t.jpg

Hailey Coleman, played by Comrade Commander - Stabbed on Night 3 - Loyal to SHIELD

The Rules!

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either SHIELD or HYDRA. To win the game, SHIELD must kill off all the HYDRA agents, while HYDRA needs to outnumber SHIELD. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You must place a vote each day.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts, unless you are me. Your beloved host often makes typos and will be compelled to correct them.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. There probably aren't clues in the pictures or flavor text. Wildly speculate if you must. It's fun.

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first and second offense, and the death of your character on your third offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Edited by mediumsnowman

Good morning! As you can see, David was lying and I was right. I feel very good about our chances of rooting out whatever Hydra remain. I'll share night info once I've heard from a few people.... but in the meantime, discuss amongst yourselves.

Good morning! As you can see, David was lying and I was right. I feel very good about our chances of rooting out whatever Hydra remain. I'll share night info once I've heard from a few people.... but in the meantime, discuss amongst yourselves.

At this point you've been cleared so the power roles should all claim to you in private. Oh wait...

At this point you've been cleared so the power roles should all claim to you in private. Oh wait...

What, you think all the roles have been outed? Nope. Or have they? Hm.

Judging by how yesterday was a public claim bonanza for whatever reason, I think that a lot of the power roles have been outed, which is quite frankly crazy. Hey, next time you guys get power roles, keep them to yourselves, alright? At least until the investigator has cleared people and you can claim to them and it's time to start up a block, then you can tell other people. Just not in public.

Wait a second, what's a power role? These last few days have been crazy. Why has Director Dick been just executing people randomly? Why are people dying randomly at night? I thought we're supposed to have security. What, has the helicarrier been manned by all of us all this time? Is everyone else on leave? Why are there Hydra agents here? Don't they know better than to try to attack us aboard our own base of operations? This is all very disconcerting to me. :sceptic:

I don't know how many are left to claim and, frankly, I don't care. But the amount that were claimed in public yesterday is really astounding.

We've only had one night kill 3 days straight. On night one the consensus seemed to be leaning towards a vig or SK causing the death, but now I'm really starting to waiver on that. It seems unlikely that Hydra has been blocked/targets protected for 3 days straight.

I don't know how many are left to claim and, frankly, I don't care. But the amount that were claimed in public yesterday is really astounding.

We've only had one night kill 3 days straight. On night one the consensus seemed to be leaning towards a vig or SK causing the death, but now I'm really starting to waiver on that. It seems unlikely that Hydra has been blocked/targets protected for 3 days straight.

What do you mean? Hailey and Jeffrey both died last night!

What do you mean? Hailey and Jeffrey both died last night!

Duh, my bad. I didn't read the day starter when I first logged on, I just scrolled down and saw 6 were deceased but we didn't have a lynch on day 1 so it adds up.

That's puts me back to thinking there was a successful block or protection on nights 1 and/or 2.

Yes, 2 kills last night. Or didn't you read there Walter?

How do we explain the lack of kills? I think there's been too many missing kills for blocks/protects to explain them all. If Kinjobby was the vig, that couldn't explain a scummo dying night 2. Steven said he was vanilla before he got lynched.

Sorry Walter... had my post typed up and got distracted and submitted it later without seeing if you'd already responded.

Judging by how yesterday was a public claim bonanza for whatever reason, I think that a lot of the power roles have been outed, which is quite frankly crazy. Hey, next time you guys get power roles, keep them to yourselves, alright? At least until the investigator has cleared people and you can claim to them and it's time to start up a block, then you can tell other people. Just not in public.

Wait a second, what's a power role? These last few days have been crazy. Why has Director Dick been just executing people randomly? Why are people dying randomly at night? I thought we're supposed to have security. What, has the helicarrier been manned by all of us all this time? Is everyone else on leave? Why are there Hydra agents here? Don't they know better than to try to attack us aboard our own base of operations? This is all very disconcerting to me. :sceptic:

Mybe it's so disconcerting because you've been very inactive and said very little.

Mybe it's so disconcerting because you've been very inactive and said very little.

I don't see how that would make me feel disconcerted, my friend. It makes me feel ashamed, yes, but unsettled? Not exactly.

I don't see how that would make me feel disconcerted, my friend. It makes me feel ashamed, yes, but unsettled? Not exactly.

I think he means we're disconcerted? About your inactivity?

I am sad to see two townies die last night. All this talk about the number of kills, but no thoughts on why Jeffery and Hailey specifically?

Or the hint at some connection between them?

I am sad to see two townies die last night. All this talk about the number of kills, but no thoughts on why Jeffery and Hailey specifically?

Or the hint at some connection between them?

Maybe Hailey gave Jeffrey the pineapple? Or our host is screwing with us.

Well ... It's worked pretty good so far ... 2 scum down ... The block is strong, we have good leads and people are talking to us ... What's the problem????!

How do you know the kills are random? Did you get your kills blocked??

Maybe Hailey gave Jeffrey the pineapple? Or our host is screwing with us.

This is actually what I am wondering, usually the pictures don't contain clues. Someone gave him a pineapple and now he is dead and some connection is hinted at by Hailey and Hailey is also now dead.

This is actually what I am wondering, usually the pictures don't contain clues. Someone gave him a pineapple and now he is dead and some connection is hinted at by Hailey and Hailey is also now dead.

Yeah, pictures don't contain clues. So why do you think they do? What does getting a pineapple have to do with getting dead? The pineapple just seems like a joke / prank role, if it's from a role at all and not just a funny thing in the story.

I was given an apple and I'm very much alive. Maybe an apple is safe but a pineAPPLE is dangerous...

Or more likely the pictures still have nothing to do with anything. Just because Hailey died doesn't mean all her theories instantly become true.

Well ... It's worked pretty good so far ... 2 scum down ... The block is strong, we have good leads and people are talking to us ... What's the problem????!

How do you know the kills are random? Did you get your kills blocked??

What do you mean? I think you're trying to make something of nothing. People are dying at night and people used to not die at night. I find that to be random.

You may now vote. With 10 players remaining, a majority of 6 is required to lynch. Approximately 48 hours remain in the day.

Edited by mediumsnowman

I was given an apple and I'm very much alive. Maybe an apple is safe but a pineAPPLE is dangerous...

Or more likely the pictures still have nothing to do with anything. Just because Hailey died doesn't mean all her theories instantly become true.

Were you sent anything by the host about the fruit before the day went up?

Usually: Prank roles have something that would be sent to the target.

Usually: Prank roles are not shown in the pictures.

Usually: Pictures mean nothing and are only for fun.

I don't think the fruit means anything, but I also don't understand why the host would be putting it in the openers if it doesn't mean anything.

What do you mean? I think you're trying to make something of nothing. People are dying at night and people used to not die at night. I find that to be random.

What I think he meant was, in the end of you last post you ranted about how everything was going downhill when in fact we have been doing quite well... Par the um... Roleclaiming :blush:

I don't think the fruit means anything, but I also don't understand why the host would be putting it in the openers if it doesn't mean anything.

It could just be a red herring by the host. He may want us to think it has relevance when in fact it means nothing.

Well, sir, let's see if you think this is making something of nothing. YOU ARE SCUM. I investigated you last night and you are full-blown Hydra scummy scumness.

So let me open the voting with

Vote: James Cunningham (Bob)

Well, sir, let's see if you think this is making something of nothing. YOU ARE SCUM. I investigated you last night and you are full-blown Hydra scummy scumness.

Oh yeah?

Well, I vehemently reject the notion that I'm scum, if that counts for anything.

Score!

Oh yeah?

Well, I vehemently reject the notion that I'm scum, if that counts for anything.

I reject the notion that you are town!!!!

Goodbye