Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Sign Ups!

25326637855_c577fb671f_c.jpg

It's happening! To sign up, please answer the following questions:

1) Have you played a Mafia game on Eurobricks before? If not, what steps have you taken to make sure you understand the game?

2) Will you be able to actively participate over the next 1-2 months or however long this mess goes on?

3) What is your favorite MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) film?

Few notes:

I'm super excited to be hosting! I've made up some great characters and my set turned out better than I expected! Come sign up! It'll be fun!

Standard rules will apply, mandatory voting and all that. You can see the full rules when I post the C&D thread. Not much has changed. Don't worry.

I'm looking for 21 players but I have setups prepared for 17 and 19 players, in case we don't get that many. I hope we don't have to use those. :look:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Looks good!

1.) Yes! I've played 4 so far

2.) Yep

3.) For me, it's Captain America all the way!

Sign me up.

Yes, I've been around a while.

Yes, I'll be around to play this one.

Um, Gonna say the first Captain America because I think it's the most recent one I've seen.

Count me in!

1. Yes, see my signature for more details.

2. Of course.

3. Guardians Of The Galaxy...hands down the best MCU out there!

Edited by Lady K

1) see my signature

2) always am

3) i don't have a favorite so let's say wolverine

Edited by jluck

How long is this game expected to last? I won't be able to play if it goes beyond about a month and a half...

How long is this game expected to last? I won't be able to play if it goes beyond about a month and a half...

A month and a half is probably a safe bet. It really depends on how many people sign up. You should be fine. :classic:

A month and a half is probably a safe bet. It really depends on how many people sign up. You should be fine. :classic:

Can you put me at the very bottom of the list? I don't know how much time I'll have so I don't want to take anyone's space.

Can you put me at the very bottom of the list? I don't know how much time I'll have so I don't want to take anyone's space.

Sure. I don't think you'll take anyone's place though, all the recent games have had problems filling all their slots.

1. Yes, I have. Trying to keep my perfect record! :tongue:

2. I'll be here. (But where is here?)

3. I've been hooked on a feeling recently. But Winter Soldier is a close second.

Keep the sign-ups coming! For only a few hours after posting, we have a pretty good turnout! :cry_happy:

As a general note, if anybody has a better idea for a name than "SHIELD vs. HYDRA" please let me know. It's kind of unoriginal. :laugh:

I'm in!

1) I have and I'm reading the previous two matches of Mafia to ensure I know all the rules.

2) yep

3) Any of the three Iron Mans followed by Winter Soldier.

Edited by Forresto

1) Have you played a Mafia game on Eurobricks before? If not, what steps have you taken to make sure you understand the game?

Yes. Have you?

2) Will you be able to actively participate over the next 1-2 months or however long this mess goes on?

Yes, sir.

Crucify me if you want, but I love Iron Man 2. Don Cheadle makes that movie from okay to amazing.

What the heck, I'm in!

1. Nope, but I'm reading over some of the recent mafia games (and I've played real-life mafia, FWIW :blush: )

2. Yep!

3. Civil War. Kidding, it's Ant-Man.

- I've never played a game before, but it looks interesting.

- Yes

3) What is your favorite MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) film

- Captain America: Winter Soldier

I'm in!

1) I have and I'm reading the previous two matches of Mafia to ensure I know all the rules.

2) yep

3) Any of the three Iron Mans followed by Winter Soldier.

What the heck, I'm in!

1. Nope, but I'm reading over some of the recent mafia games (and I've played real-life mafia, FWIW :blush: )

2. Yep!

3. Civil War. Kidding, it's Ant-Man.

I am in.

1.) Yes, one game on Eurobricks

2.) I should be

3.) Iron Man with Capt America close second

I love seeing all these people sign up that I've not played with before, it keeps this great game alive!

What if we just promise to kill you off quickly?

I think so, but my memory isn't so good these days. This is a game?

Most likely, yes, although passive participation and active non-participation are more my cup of tea.

I've never seen an MCU film.

What if we just promise to kill you off quickly?

But then if I get nightkilled, we'll all know you're scum :wink:

Or at least everyone will know he has a killing role! :laugh:

No, if MT kills you, it means you're a random villager, or you're the scum he didn't know the identity of. :tongue: