Sign in to follow this  
Niku

Kalaph Amra

On the sand dunes of Amra, the Kalaph embassy is placed, where other embassies will focus on demonstrate the sheer power of it´s guild, the Kalaph embraces the way of Kaliphin and that can be seen on its architecture and customs of those who inhabit it this land, result of this is the approach of both the powerful and the humble to discuss issues of trade, protection of caravans and news from distant parts of Historica.

Avalonia presence is assured in Kaliphlin through the loyalty and mutual respect.

Kalaph Amra and the others Avalonian embassies assure this.

img_7297.jpg

img_7313.jpg

img_7320.jpg

img_7281.jpg

C & C are welcome.

Greetings. :classic:

Avalonia Forever¡¡

More pics on Brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=493874

Looking really good! It has a real oasis feeling to it! :classic: You managed to put many nice details in the MOC! Great work!

Some nitpicks...

Perhaps add a roof to the horses and camel so they get some shade from the Kaliphin sun.

The interior is really open. If a sandstorm comes the people inside will have no shelter..?

Maybe some Kaliphins visiting the embassy?

But that is just some nitpciking! :classic:

You have really improved you building skills Niku!! :sweet:

Edited by de Gothia

Thanks for the feedback guys. :thumbup:

Looking really good! It has a real oasis feeling to it! :classic: You managed to put many nice details in the MOC! Great work!

Some nitpicks...

Perhaps add a roof to the horses and camel so they get some shade from the Kaliphin sun.

The interior is really open. If a sandstorm comes the people inside will have no shelter..?

Maybe some Kaliphins visiting the embassy?

But that is just some nitpciking! :classic:

You have really improved you building skills Niku!! :sweet:

Yeah I was thinking providing some shade to camels and horses, the ideas and results didnt work well. I think will try again.

About providing a close interior, sure I would like too, but at the moment my lack of bricks is the major problem, otherwise I would have tried something, just I wonder that so many colors combinated wouldnt seem as a rainbow. :laugh:

But you are right again, I ll see what I can do.

About some Kaliplians I took some pics for the interior they can be seen on the brickshelf folder.

Im really thankful for your advices to make improvement on MOCs and skills. :classic:

I have to agree with de Gothia. You need more shelter from the sun and sand. Your embassy looks pretty good but would be better with proper shelter.

Glad you liked it. :cry_happy:

Again, I ll see what I can do.

Very artistic design. Looks very beautiful indeed. I wish their would be slightly more of a structure, but it does look very much what I think an embassey should have in Historia. A wall around for protection, a hall where visitors can meet with the ambassador, etc. Good work.