Mike S

Masa hires Khajiit mercs.

Masa heard that some Khajiit warriors were offering their services for the upcoming battle at Witherwoods. Having already obtained a mercenary fund from Bishop Jamon, Masa wasted no time to meet with the Khajiit leader Al'Grumpus to obtain their services. A golden chest weighted down with gold seemed to do the trick...

EDIT: I didn't know if I would have time today before the deadline to photograph so I quickly took a couple pics at 1:30 in the morning. I had a few minutes to spare now so I changed some stuff and took a better pic.

14701154235_890c7b533c_c.jpg

14694062474_7a2bbb9c17_c.jpg

14509996007_3e583e3827_c.jpg

Edited by Mike S

Really nice walls!

(I think the pics are a bit too yellow however, maybe check your white balance settings?)

Nice freebuild, I like the roof and the stonework. Perhaps some different colored 1x2 tiles would afford some more variation however

Edited the first post. I didn't know if I would have time today before the deadline to photograph so I quickly took a couple pics at 1:30 in the morning. I had a few minutes to spare now so I changed some stuff and took a better pic.

As far as the Elder Scrolls reference, its all Ska's doing. I call them Leander but since they are his mercs and he called them Khajiit, that is what I called them. In fact I didn't know that the name had any significance as I have never played the game.

Nice update, the new picture is much nicer, and I love the alterations to the base and the addition of the palm tree!

In the thread I would have called them Leander if I could have found your name for them -- I knew you had one, I just could not find it. We can just assume that the Khajiit are a different division of the Leander. But, yea, awesome MOC!!! I am glad you rose the the challenge of a speed MOC.

Nice use of the chima figs, and the brick technique looks great. I may have to use a few khajiit in the future, I love the elder scrolls games!

Cute little house Masa. Funny, in those yellowed pics, the gold chest looks almost reddish brown. (Albeit a bit washed out)

Neat build, I love those palm trees. I like the brick design too for the house and that roof as well. Are the yellow pics set up like that to give the look of a sandstorm in progress? If so I think it works pretty well!

Nice build! I like the wall technique, it looks good. also the little bits of detail added in the latter pic really adds a lot to the build!

Neat build, I love those palm trees. I like the brick design too for the house and that roof as well. Are the yellow pics set up like that to give the look of a sandstorm in progress? If so I think it works pretty well!

I think the pics were yellow because someone was very tired and in a rush at 1:30 in the morning

Nice update, the new picture is much nicer, and I love the alterations to the base and the addition of the palm tree!

Thanks!

In the thread I would have called them Leander if I could have found your name for them -- I knew you had one, I just could not find it. We can just assume that the Khajiit are a different division of the Leander. But, yea, awesome MOC!!! I am glad you rose the the challenge of a speed MOC.

Ha, I wondered about that. Probably the reason why you couldn't find the name I called them is because my lore for them has them originating in the uninhabited eastern parts of Varlyrio to account for their late appearance in Kaliphlin. Anyway with all the apparent dialects and languages that must exist in Historica, I'm sure their are quite a few name variations.

Nice use of the chima figs, and the brick technique looks great. I may have to use a few khajiit in the future, I love the elder scrolls games!

Thanks!

Cute little house Masa. Funny, in those yellowed pics, the gold chest looks almost reddish brown. (Albeit a bit washed out)

Thanks! I hadn't noticed that about the chest but now that you mention it, I agree.

Thanks! The yellow pics are not intentional but a result of not being set up for proper indoor photography. However because like you said this is Kaliphlin and it does seem to give it a Dust Bowl effect and so was one of the reasons I have been satisfied to upload yellow pics now and in the past.

Nice build! I like the wall technique, it looks good. also the little bits of detail added in the latter pic really adds a lot to the build!

I think the pics were yellow because someone was very tired and in a rush at 1:30 in the morning

Thanks!

So much character in one little hut..! Well done.

Thank you!

Great looking hut and palm Mike. I really like the combinations on Al'Grumpus.

Nice build dude.. that tree there is great and the minifigs too :thumbup:

The white tiles for bricks work well and I like the roof design :thumbup: Excellent figs and base too :classic:

Very nice walls of the house!! Also the minifigposing is perfect! You really can tell it is a heavy chest :D