Sign in to follow this  
mikey

Kaliphlin Guild Sentry Tower

Nicely done. I love it!

You don't have to quote the entire first post just to say you like it, MikeyB :wink: .

I agree with Mikey, though, it does look nice. Perhaps a bit more mottling would've made the tower more interesting, but I can live with how it is now. Looks like one of those lone watchtowers you might see in Assassins Creed.

Great lil tower, I might try and get another one done tomorrow but my deadline is 11th because I'm going away. Love the lil maracas. I can imagine these type of towers stretched for miles upon miles across the desert and great escarpment.

I love how CLEAN this build is.

I know I have a tendency to clutter or greeble up builds cause it's 'easy' - so I certainly do appreciate it when someone executes a very clean sharp build. very nicely done!

Thanks for the comments :thumbup:

I love how CLEAN this build is.

I know I have a tendency to clutter or greeble up builds cause it's 'easy' - so I certainly do appreciate it when someone executes a very clean sharp build. very nicely done!

I think I tend to build without greebles because I find them too 'hard'! My vision for Kaliphlin is quite functional, we are prospering in a harsh environment, so instead of spending resources on excess ornamentation we spend them in the tavern!