Sign in to follow this  
echobasehoth

Use the force Han

Cool entry echobasehoth!

As Masked Builder meantioned, nice adding the Indy touch to it. :thumbup:

Good luck in the contest!

CF

Nice Indy reference, and all in all, a nice room. I don't get the topic title though...

Nice Indy reference, and all in all, a nice room. I don't get the topic title though...

I'm also unsure, is the use of the word 'force' referring to the the hand-cuffs that Obi-Wan is giving Han? Looks like some kinky bondage going on here, perhaps Han will wear the helmet and become Gimp-Vader.

I DO like it, and maybe I'm slow on the up-take... but, I need more explanation.

I'm also unsure, is the use of the word 'force' referring to the the hand-cuffs that Obi-Wan is giving Han? Looks like some kinky bondage going on here, perhaps Han will wear the helmet and become Gimp-Vader.

I DO like it, and maybe I'm slow on the up-take... but, I need more explanation.

I believe Obi-wan is wishing Han the best of luck in getting through the upcoming ordeals involving some serious bondage.

Maybe an alternative title could have been "The kinky side of the Force"

I don't know about Vader's helmet though - does Leia put on her father's mask, or does she make Han wear it? Whatever, pretty twisted, and don't really want to follow this line of thought any further :tongue:

Quite an original scene with some hefty inuendo, but well executed.

Nice entry echobasehoth! I like how you made the room, very well-done. I'm not even gonna touch about the R-18 idea (that kinky bondage is playing promiscuous thoughts in my mind). :grin: Best of luck in the contest!

some explanantion :-)

in the beginning, I had actually imagined that the moc should look like this. but figured it wouldnt be allowed to use that kind of figure.The headline should have been "May The Force Be With You Han

nyefigurer014.jpg

star wars deal with diversity between good and evil in humans

so I thought let's play with the opposites. good in the white cat (didnt have a white dove) and the slightly more "evil" in the cross with chains

In addition, I see Han Solo as a bad guy and Indiana Jones as the particularly good. So the moc had to have somekind of indy touch

and of course using the figure slave Leia some chains would be great

I always build Lego with my son (8 years) he was sleeping in bed when the final details were made and photos was made ;-)

some explanantion :-)

'snip'

star wars deal with diversity between good and evil in humans

so I thought let's play with the opposites. good in the white cat (didnt have a white dove) and the slightly more "evil" in the cross with chains

In addition, I see Han Solo as a bad guy and Indiana Jones as the particularly good. So the moc had to have somekind of indy touch

and of course using the figure slave Leia some chains would be great

I always build Lego with my son (8 years) he was sleeping in bed when the final details were made and photos was made ;-)

Whoa, a bit deeper than the bondage scene I assumed it was then.

But Han's not so bad...

I suppose he's not a particularly nice guy, he's the kind of guy that SHOOTS FIRST and asks questions later. But his conscience gets the better of him at the end of ANH and that is the beginning of his redemption. By the end of ROTJ he's turning out to be quite a nice chap.

I would say Indy's character is very similar to Han...

In the Temple Of Doom (1935) he's greedy and selfish, he is driven by the pursuit of 'fortune and glory'. Here he is redeemed because he is willing to give-up the treasure to save the villagers. By the time we meet him in Raiders (1936) he's turning out to be quite a nice chap.

Whoa, a bit deeper than the bondage scene I assumed it was then.

But Han's not so bad...

I suppose he's not a particularly nice guy, he's the kind of guy that SHOOTS FIRST and asks questions later. But his conscience gets the better of him at the end of ANH and that is the beginning of his redemption. By the end of ROTJ he's turning out to be quite a nice chap.

I would say Indy's character is very similar to Han...

In the Temple Of Doom (1935) he's greedy and selfish, he is driven by the pursuit of 'fortune and glory'. Here he is redeemed because he is willing to give-up the treasure to save the villagers. By the time we meet him in Raiders (1936) he's turning out to be quite a nice chap.

ok im pretty amazed with your knowledge about Indy and Han. my thoguhts is that Han shot the guy in mos eisly cantina, like you said shoot first. so i think of him as a bad guy (nothing wrong with bad guys, i might be one myself ;-)

the last indiana jones movie i wayched was in the movie where sean connery appears, indy is a young guy doing all the rights stuff in the first part of the movie.

but i think your correct when i think about it, indy is very similar to Han.

so thanks to you i think i have to watch the old indy movies again, thank you very much i think i will enjoy every second of the movie (its been to long since i last watched them)

will watch them with my son and he will go nuts and want all the lego sets, and i will go bankrupt ;-)

ok im pretty amazed with your knowledge about Indy and Han. my thoguhts is that Han shot the guy in mos eisly cantina, like you said shoot first. so i think of him as a bad guy (nothing wrong with bad guys, i might be one myself ;-)

I don't think I'm particularly knowledgeable about Han, it was your comment that made me think about it. I remembered that when I first saw Star Wars and Han shot Greedo in the cantina, I didn't know what this guy was going to do, maybe he was going to try to kill Luke and Obi-Wan! I should thank you for bringing back that memory. Then I thought about the way he changes from being selfish to being nice, which I'd never considered before. So I should also thank you for making me look at Star Wars in a fresh way after all these years. :thumbup:

You play with lego with your boy then wait until he goes to bed before you put the scary bits in - doesn't sound like you're such a 'bad guy' :laugh:

the last indiana jones movie i wayched was in the movie where sean connery appears, indy is a young guy doing all the rights stuff in the first part of the movie.

Same for me, I watched that one with my daughter last year. I forgot about the bit at the end where the guy turns into a skeleton - she screamed and started to cry (she was only 7) :sadnew:

so thanks to you i think i have to watch the old indy movies again, thank you very much i think i will enjoy every second of the movie (its been to long since i last watched them)

will watch them with my son and he will go nuts and want all the lego sets, and i will go bankrupt ;-)

I apologise in advance for your imminent bankruptcy.