MrTools

Ideas for a Power Miners HQ

After picking up some more power miner sets yesterday at the LEGO Store, i began to think of making a Power Miner HQ. :classic:

Right now i am just thinking of things that could be used in it and am making some scetches of what i will be doing. Here are some of my ideas...

It will be above ground with an elevator like system for smaller mining vehicles about the size of a mine mech or gramite grinder

A storage area for crystals and equipment

A Reserch building with all the computer systems

repair garage for vehicles (may or may not include

crane or wench systems that can go down into the mines

The building/ HQ will be a mic of Dark and light grey Equiptment will be the regular lime green and orange (mainly because i have the most grey and ligth gery parts and want this to be big.

The elevator shaft will be in the middle with the other buildings surrounding (possibly)

Any other ideas for any other part of the structure? I am not sure when i will get started on this but it may not be soon, i have the urge to do some Iny mocs. Thanks for the help. :thumbup:

Edited by MrTools

I'd like to see a kitchen/break room where the miners can have a cup of coffee and a banana. Also make sure that there's a Rock Monster jail/confinement area of some sort.

There should be some sort of "lift off" craft, a 'copter or some other such item for evacuation as I always was under the impression that they were at the base of a deep chasm or something, so a 'copter for quick escape would be cool.