user

Volcano base upgraded. WIP

I have made some slight adjustments to the volcano base that I thought I'd share with you! Upgrades include Laboratory for D Zaster trapdoor leading to industrial waste pit a small office for Dr Inferno and surely more to come! :sweet:

3756621716_658a4a9363_b.jpg

A special thanks to Peppermint_M for inspiration you can see more pics here! Thanks and feel free to post ideas for more upgrades things to change about the current upgrades and other things to add. Oh and here's a little inferno butler bot.

3755928429_3c607f7c21.jpg

I wish there were more pics, so I can comment more in depth.

But right now the butler bot is very compact, well-made and cute. :3 I like how you did the wheels and arms. The color scheme even fits!

The bottom base plate directly behind the wall looks a little empty, I'm sure you can make something there [like additional arms for Fire-arm or something :classic: ] I like the idea of having a small room for D. Zaster, or maybe even other Henchmen

And if you have the pieces, possibly extend the volcano facade to the sides? [That'd take a lot of Brown and Trans-Orange though. o.o]

The inside has a very industrial look with the narrow platform across to Inferno's supercomputer [well done on that, looks better than the set, and like the batcave] and the black support columns.

Overall, I'd really like to see where this goes when it's complete.

[-TA-]

I wish there were more pics, so I can comment more in depth.

But right now the butler bot is very compact, well-made and cute. :3 I like how you did the wheels and arms. The color scheme even fits!

The bottom base plate directly behind the wall looks a little empty, I'm sure you can make something there [like additional arms for Fire-arm or something :classic: ] I like the idea of having a small room for D. Zaster, or maybe even other Henchmen

And if you have the pieces, possibly extend the volcano facade to the sides? [That'd take a lot of Brown and Trans-Orange though. o.o]

The inside has a very industrial look with the narrow platform across to Inferno's supercomputer [well done on that, looks better than the set, and like the batcave] and the black support columns.

Overall, I'd really like to see where this goes when it's complete.

[-TA-]

First off thanks for the C&C! But did you click the link to see more pics? I took quite a few anything in specific you need pics of? Thanks Fallen tomato I'd love to see what your volcano base turns out like!

Nice little extension - the shot of the slime pit from above is good - the simplicity of the small dishes works well and gives a good impression of nasty bubbling ooze - I think you should add that photo to your original post.

I'll have to get hold of more of those girders myself - I really like the look of them and they're structurally useful for larger structures.

I want that slime face guy! (well, with the hair - I have the one from deep sea set).

Heh, my fault, I missed the link. >.>

The slime pit is pretty nice, I like the TNG parabolas and studs as bubbles and stuff.

:oh: That rack of TNG weapons for D. Zaster is neat. I like what you did there overall.

I like the henchmen making marshmallows, nice touch. xD

In terms of what I'd like to see done, I think I've said them all in my first post. :P

[-TA-]

Nice work there!

If I ever get the volcano base, I'll add it to my Inferno Base MOC, which is essentially my own version of the Volcano, just in grey.

I really like all the little details you managed to put in here, D Zasters labs is particularly good!

I also like how you can actually reach the laser inyour version. Very well put together.

Regards, Will/Rocketbilly

I like the henchmen making marshmallows, nice touch. xD

Hah I was waiting for somebody to notice that! :laugh: And thank you everybody for the comments i'll be sure to add more stuff and post it in a few weeks or so. Thanks!