Sign in to follow this  
MrTools

Question

While i was reading, i looked under the LEGO Action Themes Pictoral Reviews Index description, and one name caught my attention. Dino 2010 :wacko: . What is dino 2010, i looked and it was listed dino 2010/dino attack so arew they the same thing or is there another dino line coming out next year?

I don't think so all though it would be cool. :thumbup: I think it was just named that to show that it was in the future. :wacko:

I don't think so all though it would be cool. :thumbup: I think it was just named that to show that it was in the future. :wacko:

ahh, reminds me of the old transformers intro, "it is the year 2005 and robots have came to earth for battle" or somthing like that

Dino 2010 was the European equivilant to Dino Attack in America. Whereas Dino Attack was trying to destroy the Dinosaurs, with various cannons and beam weapons, Dino 2010 was focused on capturing the rouge reptiles. So, instead of the enourmous flick fire cannon on the back of the fire hammer, it would have a cage.

Edited by DoctorDude234