Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Agents Redux and Inferno's Gate

Having recently cleared a lot of space I started on my latest project "fixing" the Agents sets that I wasn't entirely happy with and starting work on a big Bond baddie style HQ for Dr Inferno.

Here is the Turbo Car remixed, leaner and meaner :

1239907860m_SPLASH.jpg

Sorry about the blurring I will more than likely take some better photos later (serves me right for experimenting with angles in a hurry) *pic is a link to MOCpages*

Here is my WIP HQ, as of today the gate and fencing is partialy completed

1239908153m_SPLASH.jpg

*Pic is link to MOCpages*

I plan on expanding the volcano, linking the walls/fencing to it and adding a lot more into it all as the project progresses so watch this space!

Edited by Peppermint_M

(wahooo first post :tongue: ) I didn't belive you when you said that they where wip because they look fantastic :oh3: ecpecaly the hq i mean wow its awsome but a little exo-force if you know what i mean :grin: .

great keep up the good work :oh:.

:pir-laugh: cb :pir-wink:

Interesting. I dont really like how the car is looking, IMO it looks a bit off with the gray and strange angles. The base is nice, basically between sentai fortress and the volcano base?

Well, the gate and wall is made from the best part of Sentai Fortress with the gate from Mission 6 thrown in, I essentialy bulked it up using all the orange from the fortress (after all, Dr Inferno seems to like orange rather a lot). As for the WIP status, I am going to rebuild the volcano to remove the need for hinges (if you've seen Mission 8 for "real" it folds out) and add a lot more Bond Baddie style features like a lab, a control center and a helipad etc. That orange wall is going to form the front defence and will anchor into the volcano sides, so while it is technicaly finished in its self the larger whole is far from complete.

Anyone got any suggestions for the gate or car then?

I want to improve the car and I have a niggle that I should do something to the Gate...

Anyone got any suggestions for the gate or car then?

I want to improve the car and I have a niggle that I should do something to the Gate...

For the car, give it a uniform flat look. I think that would really improve it.

I'd second Natman's suggestion. Maybe more of the Agent's blue on the car. Well~ if brick supply permits.

Have you ever played or seen the PC Game, Evil Genius? Maybe you can get a few ideas for the inner workings of a "Bond" Villain in that game.

I have made my second version already (under Turbo Car Mk II) much flatter, narrower and the wheels dont stick out.

Evil Genius was a cool game, that is where I got the idea of a command room in my Inferno HQ.