Sign in to follow this  
Missing Brick

Aliens: Hypersleep

That is really good. I looks like the cyro tubes go off to infinity. I also looked at some of your other Aliens scenes and they are great as well! Are you trying to create most of the movie?

Keep it up, looks great!

Andy D

Amazing. One of the best built and shot scifi scenes on EB! Are you the same Missing Brick on Bricklink? I buy from you!

Awesome! I couldn't even tell there were mirrors! Fantastic, looks just like the movie. :classic:

I haven't seen the movie, but I did see one of the sequels.

This is a very interesting and creative build. I hadn't noticed you used mirrors, so nice job hiding that.

The builds themselves are nicely done. I can easily see that in LEGO form for other people's builds.

Good job with the mirrors, I had guessed(from the Sleepyhead's hair piece appearing twice) that there was some sort of trick, but I'd thought that it was a very clean editing job.

Well done! The actual affect is almost unnoticeable, even when you know what and where it is. :thumbup:

I personally think the mirrors make it even more impressive! This is awesome, congrats on a beautiful set. :thumbup:

Oh wow that's fantastic! What's that part sitting on the bench in the bottom lefthand corner of the image, a custom weapon?