mgleslie

Swap: pirate mini figs for city stuff. UK

Got 15 pirate mini figs as shown all in good condition with no obvious marks or damage. I'm looking to swap for anything LEGO City that isn't Police or Fire. Based in the UK so would prefer UK or Europe to keep postage down but will be happy with any offers.

Cheers

Mike.

pirates.jpg

Nobody interested in my Pirates?

Don't bump your own sales topic, especially when it's barely been a day. :hmpf:

I`d offer, but I live in the U.S.

Go for it, I would have given preference to UK simply because of postage both ways but I am willing to post them anywhere.

I'll give you either construction workers (various torsos), or civilians, or a farmer. For The Pirate with the anchor tattoo and vest, and two bluecoats.

I have more City figs.

I can give you three construction workers, five civilians, and a few animals for the bluecoats. (soldiers)

Edited by General Redwater

Thanks for the offers guys, I'll wait and see how they are best split up based on all the offers.

To answer General Redwater's question I only have on offer exactly what is in the photograph.

And I'd also like to point out that I'm open to getting vehicles, buildings or accessories in exchange for any or all of these.

Thanks

Mike.

How about the set 7369 Camper for all? or half? with only the male fig in it though.

This is like an ebay bidding war. :laugh:

I can offer all the vehicles from the Town Plans set for all or half too.

Ok guys the offers are a bit vague and random so what I have done is numbered each of the figs in the first post, if you can say exactly which ones you would like to swap for what, that would be useful.

Thanks

Mike.

I would like to swap for 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. :classic:

Edit- and maybe 7.

I would like to swap for 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. :classic:

Edit- and maybe 7.

Sorry not really interested in the vehicles from the Town Plan, you wouldn't happen to have anything else?

Sorry not really interested in the vehicles from the Town Plan, you wouldn't happen to have anything else?

I have about 4,5,or 6 construction workers, 6,7,8, or 9 civilians, and some vehicals. I have more city people, but these are the ones I can think off of the top of my head.

1, 3, 11, 7, 14, and 5

I have these:

mystopmotiondhied_3.png

What do you think?

The Camper Van set sounded better, more my cup of tea.

The Camper Van set sounded better, more my cup of tea.

Whoops, forgot to add the camper in the pic :blush: The camper too

so thats all of these figs plus the camper *no female comes with camper* for 1, 2, 3, 11, 7, 14, 13, and 5

Whoops, forgot to add the camper in the pic :blush: The camper too

so thats all of these figs plus the camper *no female comes with camper* for 1, 2, 3, 11, 7, 14, 13, and 5

That sounds perfect. Send me your details via PM and I can get these mini figs packaged up.

Thanks

Mike.

Edited by mgleslie

Would you like City parts like tires, axels, doors, windshelds, windows, roofing pieces, and fences?

If so, I can add pictures.

Would you like City parts like tires, axels, doors, windshelds, windows, roofing pieces, and fences?

If so, I can add pictures.

Yeah if you want to post a pic that would be good, I think I'd prefer a set of some sort but I suppose it depends on what you are offering.

Thanks

Mike