Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Gungan Sentry

gallery_101_23_281.gif

A simple MOC done last night and be sure to click the pic for more...

GunganSentry-a00-a01.jpg

AC

where on earth do you find all the time? I'm so jealous of all your awesome mocs, I think the Star Wars fans really owe you a thanks for recreating most if not all of our favorite scenes in star wars into our beloved hobby of lego.

I think you could create a comic representation of the entire Star Wars saga with all of these MOCs of yours. :tongue:

Nicely done, I remember this scene well. I like the weeds poking out of the statue head, and the horn is creative, too. Please keep these coming, I really enjoy them.

Dam simple but SMEGGING AWESOME 'ACPin' ! :grin:

At least it's not Jar-Jar himself, he'll blow the wrong end ! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great MOC, although I couldn't see that it was a statue head at first. :thumbup:

That's put more images in my head than I wanted... :sick:

Another brilliant MOC which is full of detail.

Well Done, it is fantastic.

where on earth do you find all the time? I'm so jealous of all your awesome mocs, I think the Star Wars fans really owe you a thanks for recreating most if not all of our favorite scenes in star wars into our beloved hobby of lego.

Isn't it about time that you followed the lead? Make your own and feel free to use any design/technique that you've seen in these. :classic:

Nice job very well detailed and simple

No need to complicate this scene to deliver the message.

I think you could create a comic representation of the entire Star Wars saga with all of these MOCs of yours. :tongue:

Nicely done, I remember this scene well. I like the weeds poking out of the statue head, and the horn is creative, too. Please keep these coming, I really enjoy them.

I actually tried to do a comic just once and it was so cumbersome that I decided it was going to be the last.

This maybe just a few seconds of screen time but it's iconic enough that it's easily remembered.

U did a GREAT job of recreating one of the most epic scenes in Episode 1, great work!

:sweet:

Dam simple but SMEGGING AWESOME 'ACPin' ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I've already done Jar-Jar in the other scenes so I went for the correct Gungan warrior in this.

Great MOC, although I couldn't see that it was a statue head at first. :thumbup:

That's put more images in my head than I wanted... :sick:

This was really a quick build (less than two hours) and I've wanted to keep it on the 32x32 baseplate so I've opted to have the head lie down a bit more. That's probably why it's not easily recognizable at first since the forehead should really be up by at least four more studs.

Another brilliant MOC which is full of detail.

Well Done, it is fantastic.

:sweet:

AC

Great Moc once again.

Thanks!

All of you`r MOCs are great! :thumbup: I`m very amazed at how you are able to make these. :sweet:

-

General Redwater

Strange at times that an idea like this just came up by accident and it was more build to see what it leads to. Unplanned but simple enough to get it done and liking the outcome.

AC

Stunning. I thoht you said you weren't posting brand new MOCs any time soon :tongue: !

Any hidden details you want me to find?

I read this as 'Gundam Sentry' and was sorely disappointed. At this point however I have to say that I like it : )

Wrong theme, though I must admit that I've been neglecting the Mecha theme for so long.

Stunning. I thoht you said you weren't posting brand new MOCs any time soon :tongue: !

Any hidden details you want me to find?

Not posting planned MOCs (still in progress) but this one was quick and simple.

Nope as you haven't been successful yet on your first one. :tongue:

AC

Nope as you haven't been successful yet on your first one. :tongue:

Gee, thanks- shout it out to the whole world why don't ya? :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

Edited by The Legonater

Gee, thanks- shout it out to the whole world why don't ya? :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

Dont' worry about it as nobody listens to these ramblings anyways! :tongue:

AC