Sign in to follow this  
Andre1983nl

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Official trailer

AAAAAARRRRRR! I was a fourteen years old lad when the first one came out. Its soundtrack was the first soundtrack I ever bought. Money well spent, that. Saw the film for the first time on a pirated DVD, appropriately enough. Then quickly saw it very legally on the big screen. Again, money well spent, that. Should've gone a second time, really. Which is what we did when Dead Man's Chest came out. That surprise at the end made us go back and watch it again a few weeks later. More money well spent.

Then came At World's End, which had plenty of fun scenes and moments -and the best soundtrack of the three, I think- but the film kind of... disappointed. Everyone (apart maybe from Barbossa and his original crew) ends up being off worse than at the end of the first film or even the beginning of the first film. Which is not how I like my entertainment to end.

And now, another chance for captain Jack Sparrow to blow us out of the water. The trailer sure looks cool! Johnny Depp is back, Geoffrey Rush, Kevin McNally, Terry Rossio, Ted Elliott, Jerry Bruckheimer, Hans Zimmer... Good, good, good! And since they're treating this as a standalone adventure, it seems unlikely it'll have a sad or even ambiguous ending. Oh, and - this time there are LEGO sets. LEGO sets! My fourteen year old self would have committed mutiny to have Pirates of the Caribbean LEGO. Though in the end it's a good thing that it's coming around in the time of fleshies. (Sorry, not a huge fan of yellow. I know, I know, heretic.)

Now... Bring me that horizon!

*hums while sailing off into the sunset*

Excellent trailer, I can't wait to see the full movie.

But too bad that it seems like Blackbeard doesn't have those smouldering fuses in his hair like the real one probably did :pir-classic:

Anyway, I still expect a great movie. Thanks for sharing André!

Looks like it will be a fun movie.

I guess I should really rewatch the other movies, I hardly remember anything from them.

Looks like it will be a fun movie.

I guess I should really rewatch the other movies, I hardly remember anything from them.

:imperialguard_commander1: How is that possible?

POTC Jack want his ship back.

POTC2 We meet Jones and the Flying Dutchman

POTC3 Crew of the Black pearl looks for Jack and Will become the new captain of the Flying Dutchman

(very short i know :pir-classic: )

:jollyroger:

My family and I are average hardcore POTC lovers all around. Johnny Depp in POTC can make anyones gut hurt from laughing anytime,anywhere.

I WANNA SEE JACK AGAIN!!!!!! :monkey:

Edited by General Boadside

saw it in itunes, watched it 6 times

get chills just watching it, im gonna try and get tickets to the uk premiere!!!

bring on that horizon......