Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

[Brick Flick] SWCG: The Animated Series

For those of you who do not know what the SWCG is...or was, it was a game created by JimButcher where you can make the story up as you go along. It was based in the clone wars and there was two succesful seasons. Now it will be continued in my new animations starting in fall 2009. It has jumped forward to the Dark Times. After the great Jedi Purge the team finally come out of hiding and decide to do all they can to save innocent lives and stop the new Sith lords. Where we left off was on Raxus Prime. We had found a relic which had mega dark side powers and Count Dooku was trying to get it for the seperatist use. JD (my character) took it through the portal in the time machine and then Jim Butcher destroyed it. Then Dooku fled and the team got aboard a cruiser and jumped to hyperspace. Ofcourse, a lot changed in those three years. Anakin turned to the dark side, Thok, TeeBee and Bob became Moffs and generals in the Empire and the Team Alpha (the new title for the goodies) were the first to rebel against the powerful Empire. Ofcourse, JD is somewhere in the future waiting to meet up with the Team Alpha again but we'll find out about all that later. And where did JD hide the relic? All will be revealed.

Characters, and Bios

JimButcher (Jim Butcher):

jim.jpg

Jim Butcher was born on Naboo. There, he trained in the Naboo defense group as a pilot and commander, although not an ace at the former. During the invasion by the Trade Federation, he was one of the main leaders in the underground resistance. He fought alongside captain Panaka and queen Amidala when they took back Theed palace while the Gungans distracted most of the battle droids far away from Theed, on the plains of the planet Naboo. The Naboo kin were victorious, and the Nemodians were placed under arrest for the time being.

After the battle of Naboo, Commander Butcher moved on to bigger things. he was hired by the Republic as a spy to gain vital information for the government. Once, he was on a reconnaissance mission on surviving Mandolorians. he surveyed them very closely without their knowledge. After the mission, the Republic concluded that the surviving Mandalorians are neither a threat nor a help to them. But Butcher gained something more from that mission. He learned the ways of the Mandolorians, and from that he created a unique fighting style.

Years and many missions later, an accident happened. Butcher was on an assassination mission with his partner, but they got captured by the target, a bounty hunter known as Jirraan Dane. He tried to inject Butcher and his partner with poison, but Butcher's resistance was so great that the power of the force burst from his body in the form of a death wave, killing Dane. but he also accidentally killed his partner, and swore he would rid the universe of thugs and mercenaries to his death day.

Of course, the Jedi found that he was force sensitive, but could not become a Jedi because of his age. He also wasn't powerful enough to lift heavy objects or throw or pull living things with the force. But he could do more than he ever imagined. He could do gymnastics as easy as if he were merely walking. He could also read others minds if he looked them straight in the eye. He had also created his own blue lightsaber with a stolen crystal without anyone's knowing, bound to fight evil for the rest of his life.

Oky Wan Kenobi (Oky Wan Kenobi):

oky.jpg

Oky Wan Kenobi used to live on Coruscant and was an independent droid and starship designer. When he was young he was working for Baktoid Combat Automata to help them design the B1 battle droid that the Trade Federation requested. At that time, he had no idea that it would cause thousands of deaths throughout the galaxy. He used to feel guilty because he thought that he was partly responsible for the Clone Wars and would have done anything to support the Republic!

Oky Wan is a little force sensitive which makes him a great pilot, even though he doesn't have nearly as many midi-chlorians as his cousin Obi Wan. He is quite jealous of his cousin since Obi Wan has become everything he always wanted to be: A Jedi (a very respected one) who used to travel the galaxy leading troops into the battle against the seperatists. Now Obi is in hiding on Tantooine. Oky visited often, and even got a few lessons of how to use the force and the lightsber. Oky practiced with Anakin's old saber and found a crystal in the markets on Coruscant and made his own. He uses it only when absolutely necessary.

His favorite color is green and his favorite sport was podracing. He used to be jelous of Obi knowing Anakin Skywalker who was his idol before he learnt how evil he would become in the years ahead.

Usually, Oky Wan is very friendly, though, and he always carries a tool kit with him. His excellent technical and mechanical skill enable him to make a completely functional starfighter out of the smallest pile of junk.

Also, Oky Wan has a big appetite! :tongue:

Thok (Lt. Col. Thok):

thok.jpg

- Official name: John (the name Thok came from the name of his first battle in the obscure city of Thocajbe, or Thok.)

- One of the first clones to go through the ARC program

- Assigned to 691st Legion, second Battalion. Now is a Moff in the Empire.

- Was on planet in Chapter 1 leading his depleted battalion home (had previously been on planet with over 200 men; most slaughtered during attack)

- Is not a fighting officer; was meant for desk job, but events in SWCG derailed that

- Lost battle armour prior to events in Chapter 1; black dress uniform is now in the wash.

- Is fierce, loyal and smart. He is now very evil, but still wishes his old friends were on his side.

Wouwie13 (Easy-501.1, AKA Wouwie):

wouwie.jpg

Easy-501.1 (Aka Wouwie) was a clone commander of 501st Easy company.

Wouwie was an clone from the 1st batch after the war begun. His mate from Kamino was Rex. After they were sent to different systems, they didn't see each other a lot. But when Wouwie was assigned to be the commander of the 501st's Easy Company he heard that Rex was assigned to Delta Company, also from the 501st. They became better friends and saved each other many times. Now he works for Team Alpham providing much needed comic relief.

SimonJedi (Garviel Loken):

garviel.jpg

Name: Garviel Loken

Homeworld:Chandrila

Born to merchant parents on Chandrila, Garviel left Chandrila and moved to Coruscant aged 19. He joined Republic Intelligence monitoring the increased activities of CIS force. After the Battle of Geonosis and the huge increase of clone intelligent officers, Garviel was promoted to an undercover agent. He was stationed on Pau city on Utapau monitoring a large separatist research facility, when he met MacK, Oky wan Kenobi and Jim Butcher. After narrowly escaping execution he joined the team to help destroy the separatist time machine, taking him to such locations as hoth, felucia and even the future.

After returning to the past of an changed timeline, Garviel has mainly been increasing his skills as well as working with the rest of the team to aid the republic. His person starfighter is a Delta 7b, that was given to him by a jedi knight who he saved from a Spider droid. The ship has been extensivly upgraded by Oky, with stronger shields, more laser cannons and a hyperdrive. He currently lives on the Fortitude with the rest of the Team Alpha .

Adam (Adam):

adam.jpg

Name: Adam

Weapon of choice: 1- Customized Gun 2- Lightsaber

Planet of origin: Unknown

Adam can't remember anything before a certain date- one where he looked at least 20. He was found near dead by a research that had landed on Felucia retrieving plant samples. They brought him into their ship and analyzed him, finding a curious event- his blood was almost entirely composed of a liquidized metal of an unknown alloy. They brought him to the Jedi Council, who placed him in a containment chamber. There he lay unconscious for exactly one year since his discovery on Felucia. Upon his awakening, the Jedi Council found him fit, strong, and intelligent, and they trained him to be an ally to the republic- they turned him into a sort of "secret agent" for the republic army. They told him that he was not force sensitive, but merely efficient- there was no particular reason why he was one of the best assets of the Republic Secret Service, why he was one of the top choices on the most difficult of missions, why he could move and sense things uncannily, and why he had no recollection of his past or his age, which was undeterminable. On one of his missions, he freed his future wife from a CIS slave camp, who is about to bear a child. He eventually received a mission that sent him back to Felucia, regarding mushrooms, of all things. This lead him to discoveries about a cosmic disturbance on Hoth and a Separatist research facility stationed there. He went on a mission to learn more about it, and met Jim, Oky, Thok and the others. He now works full time trying to stop the Empire.

Jammiedodger714 (JD):

jd-2.jpg

Name: JD-714 (nicknamed Jammiedodger 714 or JD)

Height: 6ft 1in

Affliction: Empire/Rebellion

Weapon(s) of choice: Blasters, chaingun

Other: JD was an elite 501st clone scout in the CW. During the war on Felucia he lost memory and lost a chunk of his life. Later, he fell in love with a woman called Jaina, but his arch nemesis Drag'Dul (a Rodian Smuggler) tracked JD down and slaughtered Jaina in front of him, then threw her of the edge of the building. JD tried not to think about her again, but craved revenge. After the Republic fell, he fled at the seige of the Jedi Temple with his best friend BB-215, but BB-215 was shot down when they tried to escape. He has a grudge against the Empire because of this. He was filled with anger and hatred. When he went into hiding on Tatooine, he met a Jedi called Ben Kenobi. JD learnt about the force and lightsaber skills, but never got to have his own sword. He started to dig up as much dirt on the Empire as possible, and found out about the new 'Death Star'. His actions caught the attention of some rebels on Hoth, who he became friends with. He ended up saving some time travellers and going back in time into a different reality. He still wears his old armour and he enjoys killing Stormtroopers and Jawas. Now somewhere in the future hiding a relic.

Bob the Construction Man (Bob Artigulu):

bob.jpg

One of the few people that weren't Kaminoans living on Kamino, Bob noticed a huge rush of clones being formed about 10 years prior to the start of the clone wars. Wanting to make his own clones he put his DNA in for an order of 8 clones. He trained them under his guidance for advanced combat.

When the Clone Wars started, he requested the services of a Jedi and recieved one. His name was complicated so everyone called him Al for short. His squad only lost one clone when there gunship was shot down. The clone flew out the open doors of the gunship, no body was recovered. The loss hit everyone hard because they were close. Since there high effectiveness, the Republic called them in for "important" operations. Bob used a gunship. He is also a good pilot, despite the fact that he is not force sensitive. He is now a very high up General in the Empire, but some other Generals still think his loyalties lie with the Team Alpha.

Pr0visorak (Pr0):

pro.jpg

Name: Pr0

Work: Team Alpha

Expertise:Demolition and sniper expert, assassination, interrogation, flying, partly force trained

Known for: Bringing down a droid gunship with the force and destroying a Trade Federation core ship by piercing through it using a damaged star cruiser and survived.

Background:

According to the records of the council, Jedi general Rahm Kota did not think the clones were suited for battle thus requesting for a volunteer army. His request was granted and he got many soldiers to join. One of those soldiers was Joshua who joined at age 14. He was the youngest in the army but proved himself worthy to the Republic. He was thought by the general himself after noticing that the child had very strong force powers. Joshua however was not keen on learning about the lightsaber and just uses force powers to get rid of his enemies in hard situations. He uses force powers like force choke,force lighting,force push and pull,force jump but the one he uses the most is force repulse.

After training with the general,he was transferred to the temple where he learned under master Yoda for about a year before leaving the temple. But he has force powers stronger than many but refuses to use it and replaces those powers with his duel arm pistols. He was than placed in the 012th garrison of the clone army where he prospered and led his fellow clones to many victories. He has been nicknamed pr0 for his expertise.

He helps Team Alpha, and his saber skills come in handy.

TimBit (CC99901, AKA TeeBee)

tee-bee.jpg

Nickname: TeeBee

Work: Luitenant in the Imperial Army

Expertise: Building robotic aids, first form lightsaber combat

Known For: surviving 2 months on Hoth without anyone else.

Weapons: Blaster rifle, and a scarlet lightsaber.

Due to a defect in the DNA numbers 99900-100000 were blond and had blue eyes. 10% of these troops also learned basic force and first form lightsaber combat. TeeBee was one of them.

TeeBee was originally a senate guard but while transporting senator Bail Organa on a diplomatic mission. They were ambushed and forced to make a crash landing. They were forced to hold off a small battalion off battle droids until a gunship came and destroyed the remainder. When the gunship came there were no battle droids left, TeeBee had showed such amazing work he was promoted to Commander of the 99th legion.

He survived 2 months on Hoth after his Venator went down due to fuel lose. He was the only one to survive the crash. He also participated In major battles such as various ones in the outer rim sieges.

Jifel AKA J1F3L

jifel.jpg

Designation: Alpha Team

Height: slight mutations caused height increases. 1.91m, as opposed to normal 1.83m.

Weapons: an electronic short blade that short circuits droids. Modified two barrel blaster.

Species: Human clone

Backround: Silent and smart, but occasionally headstrong, has mastered close combat forms, no force sensitivity. Often makes bets on kills (rations mostly), once had a battle-cruiser wide stun blaster fight to help with setting traps and stealth.

The Fortitude

fortitude-comparison.jpg

The Fortitude was created after the team were sent back in time to the beginning of the Clone Wars. It was based on a ship JD once flew in the future. I has sleeping quarters, Med. bay, briefing room and research area. There is a new kitchen installed in the neck of the ship, where Wouwie enjoys making pizza and pancakes. Oky, too, finds the kitchen very useful.

GZ

The new bads guys, this team of bounty hunters are extremely dangerous. With high tech armour and weaponary they can widthstand a fight with a jedi. They have several trained soldiers, who guard the area closely incase of any trouble. The team is led by an alien called Gangoz, who doesn't believe in mercy.

Chapter 4 Movie

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Can't wait for the animated series.

What a great idea combining comics with animation :thumbup:

should we continue the discussion in the comic game thread over in wargames or start it here?

shall i update my bio to include "the missing years" and we'll have to update our ages.

Can't wait for the animated series.

What a great idea combining comics with animation :thumbup:

Glad you're interested, Kim. :sweet:

I am also looking forward to this. Remember, I am a Rebel general in the future, like I was in the future of season 1. :wink:

Glad to see I'm still in this, even though I am;

1) Not doing my voice.

2) Am an Imperial.

Looks great so far!

Glad you're interested, Kim. :sweet:

Me too!

I am also looking forward to this. Remember, I am a Rebel general in the future, like I was in the future of season 1. :wink:

Not yet you aren't. :wink: Remember there was no real rebelling until around five years after the Purge. Besides, I want the first season to just be about us. :thumbup:

should we continue the discussion in the comic game thread over in wargames or start it here?

Thats for Jim to decide methinks. The series can be discussed here.

shall i update my bio to include "the missing years" and we'll have to update our ages.

Feel free to do that. Just post it and I'll put it in. I edited the ages given btw. :thumbup:

Is it possible for Kim to pin this?

Not yet you aren't. :wink: Remember there was no real rebelling until around five years after the Purge. Besides, I want the first season to just be about us. :thumbup:

Okie doke. :classic:

Thats for Jim to decide methinks. The series can be discussed here.

Well, this is a whole different sort of thing, forum-wise. Let's keep it here, if that's okay with you, Kim.

Don't get your hopes up. It's not that important compared to news, indexes, etc. here. :wink:

So I'm a wanna-be Jedi too now? :sceptic: I would have preferred to rely on my technical skills but... OK. Just make sure that my lightsaber blade is green. :wink:

I look good in black btw. :grin: Feel free to make my character fleshie to make it fit in with the other characters - I would actually prefer it that way. Where are those printed legs from?

We feel all special, don't we? :tongue: Many of us make SW comics/animations, and those don't get pinned either. The fact that yours is based on an RPG from these forums doesn't make it any better or more important. :wink:

The only reason I thought he might pin this was because the original game was. Never mind. :tongue:

@ Oky: You only know a bit about the force and enough skills with a lightsaber to fight enemies. So you aren't much of a jedi, and you don't want to be one. Besides, it says you rarely use it and it is a key thing for you in the finale of series one to have the saber skills. Your saber is green btw. :classic: I think the legs are from Rock Raiders or Dino 2010. I will keep you yellow, remember the other characters are mixed colour too.

There will be 15 episodes in series one. I have them all planned out and they flow nicely. :thumbup:

Jifel's and JD's pictures being added. :classic:

So, how does one join this series? I would like to. :classic:

You can't join a series of animations. :tongue: If you're talking about the Star Wars Comic Game, that one ended some time ago. If you would have a sigfig, Jammiedodger could work that fig into the series somehow, but since you don't, there is really no way for you to be in this series. :sadnew:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I think the legs are from Rock Raiders or Dino 2010. I will keep you yellow, remember the other characters are mixed colour too.

They're from alpha team. :wink: All of the characters look allot nicer than in the previous season (I mean fancy) by the way! :classic:

You can't join a series of animations. :tongue: If you're talking about the Star Wars Comic Game, that one ended some time ago. If you would have a sigfig, Jammiedodger could work that fig into the series somehow, but since you don't, there is really no way for you to be in this series. :sadnew:

Okay but you dont's have to be so bloody rude about it. If you're so keen on your xenophobic strikness, that's fine.

He wasn't being that rude. Sadly, it is impossible to join as the SWCG is officially over. :cry_sad:

Thanks to JD, but after I entered ARC training in Ch. 2 I had a regular clone outfit with a BP gunner helmet, black pauldrons and yellow arms. Before that however, the SigFig you made is perfect. (I sadly lack those pieces however. :cry_sad: )

jifel

Edited by jifel

Sorry GG, but you missed out on the comic game. Don't be so harsh to Oky! :tongue:

@ Jifel: Dammit! I forgot that! Luckily I have not filmed the scene with you yet. :thumbup: I will change it for you. Btw, is the head and hair okay for under the helmet?

Greetings,

JD

They're from alpha team. :wink: All of the characters look allot nicer than in the previous season (I mean fancy) by the way! :classic:

Thanks for that information and the compliment. :classic:

They're from alpha team. :wink:

Thanks, C-Bug! :classic: I had a feeling they were.

Okay but you dont's have to be so bloody rude about it. If you're so keen on your xenophobic strikness, that's fine.

Sorry if I came off rude, I really didn't mean to. :sadnew: I was simply explaining the situation since you seemed to have misunderstood something.

Thanks to JD, but after I entered ARC training in Ch. 2 I had a regular clone outfit with a BP gunner helmet, black pauldrons and yellow arms.

Well, I don't mean to be rude, but since you never posted any pics, how the heck were we supposed to know that? :tongue:

Sorry if I came off rude, I really didn't mean to. :sadnew: I was simply explaining the situation since you seemed to have misunderstood something.

I am sorry, but I was kind of set on being part of it. Comic or series, it all seemed cool. :cry_sad:

And you were right, I did misunderstand. I thought that it rotated like the comics.

Edited by Gnewal Gwevus

I am sorry, but I was kind of set on being part of it. Comic or series, it all seemed cool. :cry_sad:

And you were right, I did misunderstand. I thought that it rotated like the comics.

Don't worry, if you really want to join a game, check out the Wargames and Mafia Games forum. There's some great stuff there. :thumbup: Keep a lookout for JD's series if you're still interested, I'm sure he wants lots of viewers.

Sorry GG, but you missed out on the comic game. Don't be so harsh to Oky! :tongue:

@ Jifel: Dammit! I forgot that! Luckily I have not filmed the scene with you yet. :thumbup: I will change it for you. Btw, is the head and hair okay for under the helmet?

Greetings,

JD

Thanks for that information and the compliment. :classic:

Head is fine, but hair is preferrably a shade of brown. I am not to picky, as you are putting alot of effort into this.

jifel

I plan to be working on the episodes for two hours a day. This will mean I can do two minutes of footage, and editing later in the day. :classic: However, I can't film the week I'm on holiday. :tongue:

Dorset, five star flat, beautiful views... Yep. A well deserved break. :laugh:

Greetings,

JD

Have a good holiday JD!

will you be releasing a trailer? Can you PM me a couple Garviel's voice files? (if you've recorded them) i would be interested to see the accent you give me and if i'm well voiced, i wouldn't need to voice "me"

I also promised to update my back ground so here's two different ones:

After the rise of the empire, Emperor palpatine personally assigned Loken for his personal fighter wing. He now reluctantly hunts down rebels worried he might kill some of his old friends.
After the group split up, Loken refused to continue fighting for the republic, he became a mercenary, about a year after the empire, he met Oky in a bar and rejoined the team.

Pick your favourite or the one that'll be better story wise

The group never split up simon! Perhaps I could add the secoond one but change it so the team don't split up? :look:

I thought we went our separate ways right at the end?

After a pause, he asked: "So, is that what we are going to do now? Split up and go into hiding?" "Exactly" replied Jim. "Everybody, pack your things and meet me in the hangar in thirty minutes." They all went into their quarters and got ready. Half an hour later, they all met back in the hangar of the Fortitude. "Well, I guess this is it" said Jim with a sigh. "It was a pleasure and honor working with you, gentemen. I hope you will all survive the horrible events to come so that we can meet again in better times. May the force be with us all." Everyone nodded in agreement and gratitude and climbed into their own personal starfighters, except for Master Mundi who would take the Fortitude back to Coruscant. Shortly thereafter, ten starfighters left the Fortitude's hangar door and positioned themselves all around the ship, looking into different directions. Then, all of them blasted off into hyperspace, including the Fortitude, and disappeared in the vast emptiness of space...