Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Somewhat Daily Webcomic

From now on I will be doing a somehwat daily comic. Here's page one of issure one!. Hope you enjoy!

Issue1Page1-1.jpg

-Zeph

Glad you got that. The story will of course evolve slightly each week, so it will be slow at first.

Nice, may I make a little suggestion? The first two pics are positioned on top above the right bottom picture. The reader might not notice them at first (which was my case), so maybe position them differently so the reader reads the comic in the order you want them to. :wink: I look forward to your (somewhat) daily comic. :sweet:

Thank for the kind suggestions/praises. I'm still playing with the format, so that will get better each day (I hope). I'll try to have 2 up today, but I may not be able to get to it (hence smi). i'll for sure have one by Sunday though!

Well, it never really picked up a folowing, but I'll keep setting these out here.

Issue1Page4-1.jpg

Well, it never really picked up a folowing, but I'll keep setting these out here.

Issue1Page4-1.jpg

Would it not be easier and more Reliable to name it a Somewhat "Weekly" Comic? :sceptic:

:laugh:

Would it not be easier and more Reliable to name it a Somewhat "Weekly" Comic? :sceptic:

yeah man, the more time you have the better it usually becomes, especcialy after some time has passed and you dont see the fun in it anymore !

Looks great BTW

Edited by zorro3999

I thinmk the best one to date. It's hard trying to further the story and having a punchline in each strip, but I think I pulled it off in this one!

Issue1Page6-1.jpg

Okay, again, major breack, I know. I'll be working on publishing one tommorrw, and then we should be back on track (becuase I know you're all waiting!)

And welcome back! I'm sorry for the wait, but here we go! I've got this week all lined up, so no worries!

Page7Issue1-1.jpg

It's a filler, it's to get me to the next story. It's not a funny one, but oh well.

Issue2Page1-1.jpg

I like this one quite a bit really! It's a nice opening, and left me a lot of space to do some action and a punchline!

It keeps getting better and better...

EDIT: I asked zepher if he made the duckthingie, but i remembered it too late it was shown.He answered very fast, even before I could edit :pir-wink:

You're doing good, zepher, keep up the great work.

That duckchicken-thing is SOooo neat !

"experiment gone wrong" :pir-grin:

Edited by zorro3999

I thinmk the best one to date. It's hard trying to further the story and having a punchline in each strip, but I think I pulled it off in this one!

Issue1Page6-1.jpg

Yes.

I like this new page , "not a very competent scientist, are you ? " XD

Issue2Page2-1.jpg

I'm going to delve a little more into the funny side for a while, so just put up with me. It will all come into play a bit later, but for now, it may seem like the stoies sort of on hold. It's really not, almost nothing will not be brought up later! :thumbup:

Edited by Zepher