Sign in to follow this  
Alexraptor

Hi from Sweden!

Hi! My name is Mark, I'm a 27 year old Lego fan from Sweden!

I have a huge interest in Star Trek and Star Wars(and oh how I wish there was a Lego theme of the former), as well as a great love for all things sea-dwelling and great wooden ships.

I've sort of been on a hiatus from Lego for nearly a decade, spending most of my time dabbling with building computers and playing games. And then I just suddenly felt like... you know what, I'm going to rebuild some of my old sets.

So here I am!

I signed up here hoping to find a good community with which to talk to and exchange ideas as well as learn new tricks and hopefully show off some of my own stuff. :)

My favorite Lego theme by far is Star Wars, and while I have a very modest collection of Star Wars Lego kits, I actually do have a few 1999 Original's. And while I haven't really built any MoC's to speak of, I did once build myself an AT-AT walker from a tub of random bricks before there even was one on the market. Of course it looked more like something Sabine from Star Wars Rebels had taken a go at than it did a regulation "Imperial Walker" :laugh:

So I guess that kind of sums up me in a nutshell. :)