Hello,

After the last project with Disco86 and the legendaryBlack Tron series it`s now the time to build the next theme from my childhood.

ICE Planet was my absolut favorit when i was a child and only the battle of hoth flair was so great!

But now the photos.

22781527457_69d59b5190_b.jpg

22879885870_5221ce3c77_c.jpg

22781534207_a7b46dfe6a_c.jpg

22807735019_6641b4df80_c.jpg

All photos you found on my flickr stream

Hope you like it and sorry for the bad photo quality but now it`s winter time, it`s dark an my good cam is broken.

greetings

Markus

That look SO cool! We don't get too many ICE Planet MOCs, but it sure was a really cool series and I plan on getting at least one of their sets on Bricklink or Ebay one of these days. The whole MOC is awesome. Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice, and also very well timed. Just as I was about to post an Ice Planet MOC I did lol. I will save mine for another week.

Love the cockpit and the modern touches you added to this. Looks great! I can never have enough Ice Planet.

Wait what?

The snowy floor.

It looks completely flat. Like zero Lego bricks inside. How did you do that?

Nice creation though, I like the tire tracks.

The scenery is what elevates this from merely being a great MOC to being outstanding. I was floored when I saw the tracks the vehicle and "Icetronauts" were leaving in the snow! Such an amazing layout!

Truly lovely. Brings in a great theme with a legendary set (Ice Planet & Mega Core Magnetizer). This moc hits a really sweet spot. Very nicely done!

Great build. Like Lyichir, I like how you enhanced the scene by showing the tracks the vehicles and guys left in the snow. And the greebling on the vehicle, too. Shame the turret cant fit a minifig (or can it)?

Ice Planet being my favorite theme, I give this thumbs up: :thumbup:

Im pretty sure i can spy a minifig in that turret.

I absolutely love this, it looks like a snooping ice beetle (whatever that could be lol). Normally it takes a big wheeled vehicle to look really good for me to like it as i find i struggle to 'enjoy' big wheeled vehicles. But absolutely everything about this looks absolutely perfect. That cockpit looke snug, but busy with a decent layout. The shaping encasing the cockpit window is just spot on. The shaping of the body continues on from the cockpit canopy just seamlessly. That little turret does not look out of place at all, it fits in very well, and its shape blends well with the rest of the vehicle. The 2 side cannons look the perfect size... Im just absolutely loving it, and it has inspired me to start making my first spaceship, seeing just how amazing when done right, something can look.

The built is stunning. :classic:

I really like the vehicle. It has a nice shape and the colorscheme is, just like the Ice Planet Theme, nice.

One question.

From which set are those big white wheels?

I can remember them in black and blue. But white is a mystery to me.