Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day One: Heart to Heart

7711073912_757cd06005_z.jpg

Day One: Heart to Heart

8236695931_abeeb8429a_c.jpg

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"Good morning everyone. The time has come to find those responsible for killing our horses. You've all been given your duties, I am expecting this to be solved quickly and efficiently. Don't let me down or the guard dogs will have a word with too...and they don't talk."

8234240116_dae86e0271_t.jpg

"What about the event and preparations, dear?"

"Of course that will continue. I'll be working around the stables, still getting things ready. I expect every staff member to keep doing their job here, in addition to finding the killers."

8233178013_4f25fc3399_t.jpg

"Will there be a bonus then?"

"You'll still have a job, Jimmy. I think that's a great reward in these hard times. Don't you agree?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now, if there are no more questions..."

8236744739_3cf8eafbbc_c.jpg

"Good. Let's get started then."

The Host

Julia (Darkdragon)

The Players

8232301613_1f803b2ae5_t.jpg

Oscar (Hinckley)

8233583473_bce11151d6_t.jpg

Wild Dragon (Dragonator)

8234646530_b8bd152088_t.jpg

Dansmith IV (Dannylonglegs)

8233583427_15b1983e22_t.jpg

Patty (DarthPotato)

8234240116_dae86e0271_t.jpg

Carl (CallMePie)

8233177923_18a2165f59_t.jpg

Walter (WaterbrickDown)

8234240132_3ec669d0da_t.jpg

Dave (Piratedave84)

8233177977_6f55f2d20f_t.jpg

Fred (def)

8232319737_9986abdb27_t.jpg

Cece (Cecilie)

8233177533_0b790855c8_t.jpg

Daisy (Scubacarrot)

8234239902_a838383e4c_t.jpg

Trisha (TrumpetKing67)

8233177659_3b7890311c_t.jpg

Ginny (Captain Genaro)

8233177697_8cdca90101_t.jpg

Tammy (Tamamono)

8234239778_5199153267_t.jpg

Penny (VolcanicPanik)

8231802956_398cce77d6_t.jpg

Shadell (Shadows)

8233177797_5fbc1f176c_t.jpg

Billie (badboytje88)

8233177551_56b94714da_t.jpg

Amy (iamded)

8233177635_9e6c55f5fb_t.jpg

Katie (PsyKater)

8234240074_5dee1df3e1_t.jpg

Zara (zakura)

8234240030_ab64e8df97_t.jpg

Heather (fhomess)

8233178055_5f1cb6e3ff_t.jpg

Matilda (Zepher)

8234240184_985585a8e2_t.jpg

Sara (TheBoyWonder)

8233177739_4897f1049a_t.jpg

Jane (JackJonespaw)

Jimmy (JimButcher)

8233177855_ceb31d06b2_t.jpg

Mike (Bob)

The Rules

• Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  • Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  • A game day will last until majority vote is reached up to a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night phase will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night phase.
  • The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  • You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  • You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  • Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  • Writeboards will not be used in this game. All communication is to be done in the game day threads and via PM.
  • If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the host immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill and probably something worse after the game.
  • You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. This is your only warning.
  • You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  • You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 2-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  • These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the host about changing any rules.
  • If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.

I must admit, I don't care much for people anyway, a lot of them are judgmental and annoying and generally disagreeable to be around, but horses are the most wonderful, majestic creatures, better than people could ever be. Anyone who would harm them needs to die in the most horrible way possible. Don't think we won't catch you, and when we do... Consider yourselves warned threatened, and I've got the money to carry through with that threat.

The horses's coat has just got to be shiny. By the way, who would be evil enough to kill a horse?

I rode both those horses more than a few times and am profoundly distressed by the events. Why in the world would someone want to harm such grand creatures!

We must find the killer(s); this stable, these horses are our friends, our livelyhood we must band together!

Oh brother! What a nightmare!

Oh, this is simply awful. What a travesty! My poor Horsey friends, murdered in the prime of their youth. I need some sugar cubes. Eating usually makes me feel better when I'm sad. We'll get those horsey murderers! We must stop their horsey murdering!

I can't believe someone would do such a terrible thing in our sweet loving town of Heartlake. This breaks my heart. Could it really be that one of our beloved friends has built up a hate that could lead to something like this? And I thought we were all such good friends :cry_sad:.

Who is the heartless monster amongst us who could commit these atrosities? Well, is anyone going to speak up? No? Fine, just delay the inevitable because we will find you sick horse killing monsters!

Who is evil enough to kill the most majestic animals to have ever set foot on this earth. We must find them, and quick, before this gets worse!

but horses are the most wonderful, majestic creatures, better than people could ever be.

Why thank you. :grin:

This is terrible, seeing my fellow horses die. I don't want to see anymore of this madness, so let's try our best to end it.

Oh my God. All I can think about it horses. Equine dreams and everything. Silky manes flowing in the breeze, and horse muscles massaging my inner thighs. Let's get to the bottom of this quickly so things can get back to normal :sweet:

Anyone up for a groom? :wub:

Oh! Oooh! Oooh! I am! I am! I want to be groomed-up nice and pretty! :blush: Maybe that will make me feel better. I'm all out of suger-cubes. :cry_sad:

Time to get down to business. We find these killers, or this horrifying event will forever be a gruesome stain on the history of our beloved stables, one that, no matter how much you try, you just. Can't. Get. Out. :sadnew:

So, we're either going to need to find these killers, or we're going to need some really powerful bleach. :look:

No bonus? Pfft...

Anyways, awful stuff going on. Why would anyone want to kill horses? To send a message?

So much sadness on what could have been another lovely day. Poor poor horses.

Would anyone like a mournful breakfast? Any requests?

Well, this is a bummer. :hmpf_bad: I was hoping that Danny IV and I would be able to show up that snobby black horse once and for all in the big upcoming race, but now it's looking like we're going to be too busy crucifying horse killers to do so. Could the scummos confess now? Please? My pimp boyfriend has a lot of cash resting on this race; it'd be great if we were actually able to run it so he can use the money he wins to buy me something nice, like a diamond ring. :sweet:

Who is evil enough to kill the most majestic animals to have ever set foot on this earth.

By the way, who would be evil enough to kill a horse?

Who is the heartless monster amongst us who could commit these atrosities?

Is there an echo in here? :look:

Applesauce, please. :sweet:

If I make applesauce, I'll need to make sausages as well. You can't have one without the other. Two good things that go great together!

Sausages! Or maybe a big long hard juicy carrot

If I make applesauce, I'll need to make sausages as well. You can't have one without the other. Two good things that go great together!

Silly me, how could I forget that? :laugh: Yes, please!

OK, everyone! Whoever is atrociously horrid enough to kill these sweet, beautiful horses. I brought another expirement. If we feed it to everyone, it should work as a lie detector. A communication-with-the-spirits treat is also in the works. Unfortunately, there is about a 15% chance of both treats working. And my lie detector treats taste very foul, and may cause severe vomiting when eaten. But that's what veterinarians are for! If anyone gets sick, just see me! Humans are animals too, you know.

Humans are animals too, you know.

Seeing as how we lack a doctor for people, I guess so. :look:

Jimmy, if I hear you complaining again, I'll ensure you're on stable clean-out duty for the next six months.

It is indeed depressing to see such beautiful beasts treated with such cruelty, but I am confident we will find the depraved individuals that did this.

Jimmy, if I hear you complaining again, I'll ensure you're on stable clean-out duty for the next six months.

Ahem, I am on stable clean-out duty... that's my job... grumble grumble....

I really want to go back to the station. This is a shame about those horses regardless, but I have a mountain of paperwork and several other things that I must work on.

Nevertheless, I cannot deny that I am here and therefore, logically, I must help out to root out these killers among us. I shall dig deep to find the answers. I shall explore every possible option needed.

I am Mike. Hear me (and my engine) roar!