Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] CHIBI Battle of the Heroes

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I apologize for my tardiness to the party, but personal matters slowed me down a bit. Credit goes to TKH over on Flickr for the cheese-slope-as-anime-eyes idea!

anob.jpg

I so want to give Obi a cuddle now, he looks so sad :laugh_hard:.

Fantastic work, though Anakin looks like his eyes are on fire :grin:.

Nice Chibi figures as usual MOOD! The eyes are an added bonus. I really like how Obi-Wan turned out with that mustache and beard. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice Chibi Anakin and Chuck Norr- I mean Obi Wan!

They really have some great features. Your chibis are so much fun! :classic:

Nice Chibi figures as usual MOOD! The eyes are an added bonus. I really like how Obi-Wan turned out with that mustache and beard. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! Obi's beard as well as Anakin's hair took a bit of time to get right. :classic:

Nice Chibi Anakin and Chuck Norr- I mean Obi Wan!

They really have some great features. Your chibis are so much fun! :classic:

Nice chibis Thanks Walter, now I'm stuck seeing Chuck Norris in Obi Wan. :classic:

HAHA! Thanks guys. Now I'm seeing Chuck Norris! :head_back:

I so want to give Obi a cuddle now, he looks so sad :laugh_hard:.

Fantastic work, though Anakin looks like his eyes are on fire :grin:.

Me too! That eye technique does make it look like Obi's staring down at the ground all forlorn! :iamded_lol:

Fantastic chibi figures M<O><O<D! (is that last arrow supposed to point that way in your name?)

I absolutely love how you did the hair on both figures and in particular the beard. But there are plenty of other really nice details to be admired, so well done! :wub:

I'm not fan of that chibi style, but you captured the characters very well, they are so recognizable. Good job :thumbup:

You have done we capturing Anakin and Obi in chibi MOOD. The hair is spot on both but I like Obi the best with beard and grey sideburns. Nice submision and good to see you through something together for the CB.

You have done we capturing Anakin and Obi in chibi MOOD. The hair is spot on both but I like Obi the best with beard and grey sideburns. Nice submision and good to see you through something together for the CB.

Thanks! I'm really glad Oky extended the deadline a bit. I would've felt horrible if I couldn't contribute to this. :classic: