Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Picture Comment Challenge - The Winners

Picture Comment Challenge - The Winners

LAST CHANCE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

Please use the Contact Form to send your information.

Prize winners who have not provided their shipping information have until 11:59PM/23:59 UTC±0 on June 29th 2011 to do so.

If we don't have your address by that time you to forfeit your prize.

We need to get all the shipping information to the supplier as soon as possible. Those who have already provided their details probably don't want to wait much longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Could the below people please contact Classic-Pirates.com via the Contact Form with their shipping information.

PotC_Contest-votes.jpg

Picture Comment Challenge - Voting Rules and Questions

The Mission

<div style= 'width: 500px;'>

To decide the winners of the Picture Caption Challenge!

Each voter will be granted 3 points to be allocated to the comment(s) he or she deems worthy of winning. More than one point can be awarded to the same comment, providing the combined total of points does not exceed 3.

You allocate 1 point to your own entry, providing you allocate your remaining 2 points to at least one other entry.

Voting ends 11:59PM/23:59 UTC±0 on June 10<sup>th</sup>2011.

If you have questions please ask them in this thread, to vote, visit the Voting Thread

Find Classic-Pirates.com on Facebook!

</div>

How to Vote

<div style= 'width: 500px;'>

Simply create a new post in the Voting Thread and quote the comment and author verbatim (I.e. copy & paste their comment and name). You must include BOTH comment and name for easy identification. Next assign points to the comment and any feedback you wish to leave.

Here’s a simple template we recommend you use to keep things looking tidy.</div>

<div style= 'background: #fff; border: 1px solid #000; width: 500px; padding:10px 10px;'>John Smith “There are very few problems that cannot be solved by a an application of high explosives.” – 2 points.

This was comment utterly hilarious! It really summed up the picture and tapped into its subtle nuances.

</div>

Voting Prizes

As an added incentive we'll awarding a 8363 Soldier’s Arsenal to the two people who leave the most interesting feedback.

post-273-130718040909.jpg

The feedback could be a continuation of the entry comment or a critical analysis. Whatever you decide, it must be entertaining and engaging.

The winners will be determined by Classic-Pirates.com staff.

CLICK HERE to VOTE NOW!!!

The Rules

The combined total of your points MUST equal 3 otherwise your entire vote become invalid.

If you allocate 1 point to your own entry you MUST allocate the other points to at least one other entry. Failure to do so renders your vote invalid.

Derogatory or offensive feedback may render your vote invalid. We reserve the right to delete feedback we decide is inappropriate.

You will need a Eurobricks account registered prior to 11:59PM/23:59 UTC±0 on June 1<sup>st</sup>2011. We will not accept votes from accounts registered after this time.

You, your friends, family or coworkers must not register additional Eurobricks accounts to vote otherwise all your votes will be invalidated.

If there are insufficient votes, the Classic-Pirates.com will determine the winners.

You agree to all the rules in this thread and all the Fine Print.

CLICK HERE to VOTE NOW!!!

The Fine Print

We reserve the right to modify the rules or dates of this initiative without notice. We are under no obligation to release prizes if a winner is not determined or this if initiative is abused in any way. We may ban/block you from any of our websites or social profiles if we determined your behavior to be inappropriate. We take no responsibility for any ill consequences arising from your participation. “Participation” includes reading or interacting with any medium concerning this initiative. This initiative is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. This initiative is taking place in the LEGO Pirates Forum hosted on Eurobricks (www.eurobricks.com). You must have a valid Eurobricks account to vote for the winner.

Posting in this thread constitutes as participation in voting for this initiative. You must first read and agree to the rules in this thread, The Fine Print and all Terms and Conditions on Classic-Pirates.com: http://www.classic-pirates.com/terms . Secondly, if we require, you must verify your participation in writing. The decision of Classic-Pirates.com staff is final and no recourse is available. If you do not agree to these conditions you will not be considered a participant of this initiative.

post-273-130829864738.jpg

Entrepreneurs Buurtcomité is my Facebook account, appearently it was difficult to verify as autenthic, do I have to do something specific in my account to proove it's authentic ?

Hey, I'd like to note, that there is Samuel Nicholson's comment: Its like in the Bible, theres enough fish for everyone! attached to a comment above and displayed all in red, instead of being in a separate line and formted propperly!

Entrepreneurs Buurtcomité is my Facebook account, appearently it was difficult to verify as autenthic, do I have to do something specific in my account to proove it's authentic ?

The first problem is it doesn't appear to be a personal Facebook account, much due to the name "Entrepreneurs Buurtcomité" and secondly, the account has hardly been used. It appears the only page Liked is Classic-Pirates.com so that looks a little suspicious.

For all we know it could be a secondardy account used to enter the Picture Caption Challenge.

To verify, please Email your name and postal address to contest@Classic-Pirates.com. This is the information you'd need to provide if you win a prize.

Hi! My comment is not in the voting and I was just wondering why that might be. The comment is still up on the facebook page though.

Could you please let us know which comment is yours...

Hey, I'd like to note, that there is Samuel Nicholson's comment: Its like in the Bible, theres enough fish for everyone! attached to a comment above and displayed all in red, instead of being in a separate line and formted propperly!

Thanks for pointing that out, its been corrected.

The first problem is it doesn't appear to be a personal Facebook account, much due to the name "Entrepreneurs Buurtcomité" and secondly, the account has hardly been used. It appears the only page Liked is Classic-Pirates.com so that looks a little suspicious.

For all we know it could be a secondardy account used to enter the Picture Caption Challenge.

To verify, please Email your name and postal address to contest@Classic-Pirates.com. This is the information you'd need to provide if you win a prize.

I suppose that is a little suspicious, I'm not really a "facebook" kind of person, I don't use facebook for "getting contact with friends" (I rather meet up friends for real).

I made that account with the intention to share pictures of events the buurtcomité organizes but that didn't happen eventually,

now I use the account just so I can watch things going on on facebook when someone wants to share something with me.

Churchill is very happy too! Thanks Mister Phes, and thanks to everyone for making this a really fun contest!

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Enjoy your loot :pir-classic:

Congratulations to the winners, this has been an entertaining prelude to the big contest! :thumbup:

LAST CHANCE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

Please use the Contact Form to send your information.

Prize winners who have not provided their shipping information have until 11:59PM/23:59 UTC±0 on June 29st 2011 to do so.

If we don't have your address by that time you to forfeit your prize.

We need to get all the shipping information to the supplier as soon as possible. Those who have already provided their details probably don't want to wait much longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maellie is very happy to win the prize and said "thank you everybody". Bruz (her dad)

Churchill is very happy too! Thanks Mister Phes, and thanks to everyone for making this a really fun contest!

Yer both welcome!