Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Builder

Indy MOC

theaterindex.gif

I made this a little while back and thought I would post it now. I'm so sorry for the fuzzy pictures. I was in a hurry.

dscf0029.jpg

While standing on the pier, Indy is giving John Ronahnson is offering Indy a boat ride to a treasure for a piece of gold.

dscf0030.jpg

But Indy didn't know that someone was trying to kill him. Luckily, a rat saves the day by gnawing through the fuse cable from the other boat!

Closeup of the rat:

dscf0031.jpg

dscf0032.jpg

The man, working with the Germans is about to push the fuse box!

dscf0033.jpg

Notice the little hole in behind the gray rocks. What do you see?

dscf0034.jpg

Would you have guessed it was an explorer? The fuzziness does not let you see the camera or the magnifying glass.

dscf0036.jpg

The motorcycle.

Extremely fuzzy top view. (camera battery blinking)

dscf0037.jpg

Hope you like it. Feedback would be very much appreciated.

That's really neat! I'm starting to like you more and more with all these neat MOCs your churning out! :-D I love the cluttered look of the dock, that's really cool. And the hidden explorer skellie, another great touch. *y* Awesome MOC!

~Peace

Well, I'm now in the procsess of making more, so hold tight, becuase I might have one more MOC by tomorrow or a bunch by next weekend!

Very cool. The dead explorer is an interesting touch, adding some extra excitement to the overall model. The dock is very well done, good job. *y*

you should have added more to it. like maybe a cliff behind the dock or something. It was still really cool thogh. i also like the skeleton and i like satipos boat.