I am build this at the moment and have just noticed somthing odd..

I'm at page 57 book 1 (step 14). The sub assembly being added to the main assembly of this section does'nt seem to fit properly - ie its not straight. The end at the rear of the motors is lower than at near the front of the motor ??? The drawing in the instuctions seem to show it completely striaght - parallel to everything else (motors etc.) I've double checked what i have done and cant see anyting worng ?? I this the way its supposed to be ??

Ta.

Nob you have made a mistake somewhere you will need to check your alinement with ether the motors to the rest of the model or the 'black part' behind the motors. :classic:

If everything is built properly it should work. Even if it was built correctly some pins might have slipped and making sure all the pins are snug might help to!

tim

From the page-by-page JPG Building Instruction pages available on Brickfactory.info , here is the page that keef30 is talking about:

057.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Go back a few steps and make sure the black pin in the middle of the T piece is in the correct position. If you put the pin in the top hole of the T piece instead of the middle, it will make all those black pieces behind the motors lower by 1 stud.

054.jpg

See if that fixes it for you. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum!

Go back a few steps and make sure the black pin in the middle of the T piece is in the correct position. If you put the pin in the top hole of the T piece instead of the middle, it will make all those black pieces behind the motors lower by 1 stud.

054.jpg

See if that fixes it for you. :thumbup:

Checked it again, cant find anything wrong... perhaps i'm just being fussy. I just want to know if anyone else's was like this before i carry on (well i'll probably carry on anway of course).

Its about 3mm lower at one end.

See piccies..

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

That is strange. i do not remember that happening when i built the set. Sorry i cant see any problems :sad: .

tim