lightningtiger

Retail Store Displays.......designs to fill your store MOC's

I decided today to start a new series of designs that could be used in MOCs of stores, shops or the GE.

Now I'm sorry for the poor photo but thanks to some tech problems....I had to use my phone camera.

The first one is for sporting goods.

14090110871_DISPLAY.jpg

Keep watching because there is more coming over the next few weeks. (plus if I can get the tech problems solved better image I will try for)

Edited by lightningtiger

Well, LT, it seems that Brickshelf is still down. But it's a really good idea to make a thread about store displays. After all, you have made tons of that :wink: I hope that Brickshelf is up running soon - and to see (more) of your ideas.

Edited by laka

Well, LT, it seems that Brickshelf is still down. But it's a really good idea to make a thread about store displays. After all, you have made tons of that :wink: I hope that Brickshelf is up running soon - and to see (more) of your ideas.

Strange I was able to upload to BS and the link is working here so.......I'll have another one up in the next three days......hopefully sooner.

Great idea, simple but effective. I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks 'grum64'........like I said more to come, but they will be based on the same frame work.

Now can anyone guess what are the four yellow tubes meant to be ?

Keep watching ! :grin:

Edit - dam BS is down again.......I'm registering with Bricksafe.......changing links a.s.a.p

Edit no. 2 - BS is back again........should be renamed Brick-yo-yo ! :laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger

Now can anyone guess what are the four yellow tubes meant to be ?

Looks like to me Tennis Ball tubes......... :wink:

should be renamed Brick-yo-yo ! :laugh:

:laugh:

Now I managed to see your work. Great idea this ... sports accessories rack. Is the rack behind attaced directly to the plates? And how deep is it? Two or three studs?

Lucozade?

laughing.jpg

No, but the tennis ball tubes are correct.

Now the footprint of the display is 6 x 3 (7 x 3 if you include the overhang of the prison bar door piece).

The door piece is fixed to the display by these....

92280.jpg

I have an outdoors department and paint department designs coming plus a few other typical LT ideas coming up so keep watching.

Edit - are they serious at BS.......down for maintenance ! :angry:

Edited by lightningtiger

Well, BS is still down for maintenance :hmpf_bad: .....I'll be switching to MOCpages later today.

I have completed the outdoor and paint departments displays (minus knife cabinet for outdoors).......keep watching for images later today. :blush:

Excellent idea and some really good designs LT.

Thanks 'eurotrash', I'm working on a digging tool display next, then plumbing, kitchen/tableware departments.....so more to come for sure - keep watching ! :grin:

Looks great and easy, this may be vary useful for my future Lego Stores and same with other people stores. Hope to see more later on.

Also I don't see a MOCpages link?

Looks great and easy, this may be vary useful for my future Lego Stores and same with other people stores. Hope to see more later on.

Also I don't see a MOCpages link?

Thanks 'SWH', oh.....no I meant to say I'm using MOCpages until Brickshelf is back.......but anyway this is the link to my MOCpages page http://mocpages.com/home.php/39542

Keep watching ! :wink:

These are some really good ideas. The GE could use some more displays.

Thanks 'TWo2SEVEN' for your kind words, I'll be making a few different items to join these today......plus I need to building to house this in........don't you feel it......another hardware store ! :laugh:Keep watching ! :grin:

Thanks 'TWo2SEVEN' for your kind words, I'll be making a few different items to join these today......plus I need to building to house this in........don't you feel it......another hardware store ! :laugh:Keep watching ! :grin:

Looking forward to your future builds!