Torham

MOC: Darth Vader in the Rest Room

Hehe, simply hilarious! :laugh: Very nicely done Torham! :thumbup: Poor stormie. I love Vader force-choking the AT-AT dude, very effective use of the trans-clear plates. Gen. Veers might not finish his 'activity'. :tongue:

AWESOME MOC 'Torham' - excellent mirror idea ! :thumbup:

Now Vader must stop eatting those baked beans he loves so much, it makes him want to go all the time ! :laugh:

A funny and clever creation - I'm a conformist! 'Torham' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Now Vader must stop eatting those baked beans he loves so much, it makes him want to go all the time ! :laugh:

Quoting Family Guy... "I Sith myself" :grin::vader:

Quoting Family Guy... "I Sith myself" :grin::vader:

First thing I thought of, "I made a darth doodie" (Family Guy).

Nice MOC!!

Man Vader, that's not cool... Other guys need to go too! I think poor planning is to blame. That huge of a place, with all those people and just one bathroom?! Not to mention so small...tsk tsk Palpatine, gotta look over the building plans before you finalize things...

You mean Vader did not have his own relief room?!?! I'm shocked! Hehe ... He could have used the force to move them out of the stalls instead of unnecessary blood bath. "Cleanup in the toilet!" Hilarious MOC! XD

Edited by Leo-J

You mean Vader did not have his own relief room?!?! I'm shocked! Hehe ... He could have used the force to move them out of the stalls instead of unnecessary blood bath. "Cleanup in the toilet!" Hilarious MOC! XD

My thoughts exactly. And there's the fact that his suit has built-in bathroom- but let's not get into that. Nice MOC, too.

Edited by Brickdoctor

:laugh: One thing though, shouldn't Vader have his own "throne" :tongue:

BTW, I love the mirror effect! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It looks like Jag's gonna get his soon :grin:

Edited by prateek

Man Vader must have to go for a whiz badly!

Great moc its really funny! :thumbup:

Thank you all for your positive comments. Reading them has been as much fun as creating the MOC.

Hello!

It needs quite some imagination to create a Star Wars restroom. :wink: My favourite feature is the blaster holder next to the toilet. A very useful facility for troopers going there before the next mission :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Great MOC with lots of attention to detail, such as the mirror, different types of appliances an especially I like that there is a weapons stand in the loo!

Makes a good base for another Eddie Izzard routine, like his Death Star Canteen...

Hello!

It needs quite some imagination to create a Star Wars restroom. default_blink.gif My favourite feature is the blaster holder next to the toilet. A very useful facility for troopers going there before the next mission default_blink.gif

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I hadn't really thought of that until you pointed it out.

inded a very funny MOC that could have actually happened, ignoring the fact the Vader is essentially an android.

Funny MOC. Wouldn't the blaster be used to unclog the toilet instead of a plunger? :classic: