Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

New BrickArms Prototypes!

Will Chapman of BrickArms continues his designing spree! Here are several new BrickArms prototypes that have debuted at BrickFair:

m1917 Revolver:

2809406553_78c8e90580.jpg

Custom Two-Face fig by obxcrew

M1917_2.jpg

Custom US WWII General by Will Chapman

Gunblade

gunblade.jpg

gunblade_2.jpg

Lee-Enfield Rifle and Ammo Clip

Tommy_Brickfair.png

Shown here included with the Limited Edition BrickArms Tommy minifig

Comparison of the BrickArms Lee-Enfield and M1 Garand:

smle_3.png

Top: M1 Garand

Bottom: Lee-Enfield

Like all prototypes, these items are still in development, so the design and colors of the final production items many vary. As for when these will available on for purchase on the BrickArms site, I can't say, but I'll be sure and keep you all updated as best I can! I can also say these items represent only a fraction of what Will's been cooking up lately. so be prepared for more great news out of BrickArms in the future!

badger

Badger, I was quite excited by the Lewis gun and now you tell me I can finally have that SMLE at some point in the future, I’m nearly bouncing off the walls with joy! Can I ask if you know which mark it Will based the model on? Also is the ammo clip just for show or might it be released?

Do you think they will be ready before the new year?

Definitely the Lee-Enfield. As the rest, it's hard to say. Like I said, Will has a bunch of designs in the works right now, but they're coming together rapidly. Keep in mind that production of BrickArms items involves a good deal more than just designing the items, and delays can (and have) occur that are out of Will's control. Still, Will is certainly aware there's a strong demand for all of these items, and plans to have them available as soon as he can.

Can I ask if you know which mark it Will based the model on? Also is the ammo clip just for show or might it be released?

The BrickArms Lee-Enfield is based on the classic MkIII model, and yes, the are plans to release the ammo clip as a separate accessory for purchase.

Hope that answers your questions!

badger

Not the most attractive, to me. I am more into modern weapons, but the Enfield certainly does look great. What about the new (m21?) Sniper, I saw in someones freebap photos... or have I said too much.

BTW What is the/a gunblade. I thought it was something from Gears of war when I saw it, but i'm still unsure.

G-g-gunblade :cry_happy: , It's a little short but its a Gunblade for goodness sakes. I will be getting one.

200px-Leon_KH_1.jpg

Gunblade.

The BrickArms Lee-Enfield is based on the classic MkIII model, and yes, the are plans to release the ammo clip as a separate accessory for purchase.

Hope that answers your questions!

badger

Oh dear badger Will is going to bankrupt with these new items, I'm very glad the ammo clip was will be for sale at some point.

Yay! More new brickarms! I personally don't care for the gunblade, and, there already is a magnum revolver.

The bullets are awesome, and so is the enfield rifle. Go BA!

Awesome! I like the gunblade the best! :thumbup: I also like how the newer prototypes have interchangeable pieces. :sweet: Doesn't BA already have a magnum gun though...?

The SPAS 12 just looks like the other shotgun to me, but it's still great! That Resident Evil scene is great! :laugh:

That spas looks great. I never really knew the difference between the m47 and the spas 12... until now :sweet: . I will definitely be buying some of those. Will any of the new items (m21, baseball bat, machete and others) be available this year?

Some images of what the SPAS-12 looks like if you remove the stock:

ba_spas-12_with_no_stock_01_small.jpg

ba_spas-12_with_no_stock_02_small.jpg

"I'm Sarge, and I approve of this mod, you meatbags! It's perfect for pumping buckshot into people . . . and Griffs!"

And a comparison shot of the Revolver prototype with the BrickArms S&W Magnum:

compare_ba_magnum_and_revolver_prototype_small.jpg

Notice the revolver is slightly smaller, has a curved grip, and is much more old fashioned in appearance. It's perfect for classic Police and Western figs, not to mention a certain archaeologist!

badger

Again great work, the WW2 general and Tommy especially!

I used to own a Lee Enfield rifle, and i can tell that this is very accurate, awesome work! :thumbup:

Just placed my first order with you guys last week. :grin:

"I'm Sarge, and I approve of this mod, you meatbags! It's perfect for pumping buckshot into people . . . and Griffs!"

"Thunderbeater! Take that ya' stupid duck!" :tongue:

I love Red Vs. Blue :wub:

I may have to order some of these.

Woo! Here comes the British! :thumbup:

I like the clip but what weapons can Equip it? :sceptic:

The shotgun will be brilliant for Half-life 2 mocs!

We got the Half-Life SMG if you cut of the Silencer on this:

MP7_Gallery_8.jpg

And:

SW500_Gallery_4.jpg

Hows about a Crowbar Brickarms? :laugh:

Or mabye a Combine Helmet?