Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Naruto decals

Hi, these are some Sakura (face and tunic), Naruto (face, torso, legs) and Sasuke (face [with sharingan], torso, legs) decals I draw.

Hope you enjoy them :-$

Here are some pics of them on MFs (they're all Photoshop, since I haven't printed them, yet).

Sakura

sakura1.jpg

Naruto

naruto_waterfalls.jpg

Sasuke

sasuke1.jpg

Gallery (when public).

Comments are welcome ;-)

LuxorV

Nice job! My comment would be I see something I did on my last decals :-D They're fairly pixellated, so from what I heard from some really great customizers, you'll want to do them up at a really big size to cram it full of details, and then shrink it down to printing size.

Naruto ans Sasuke look dead on, except for Sasuke's eyes being a bit too far apart, but Sakura looks...something's different in her eyes. I think they're too wide-open, and go a bit TOO far out to the sides. Great job overall though

I'm into the first two that much, I think they could perfected. Something just doesn't seem to fit with those neutral expression.

But IMO, Sasuke is just 100% great ! I think you really captured the feeling !

Thanks Luxor!

Sasuke is perfect.

Sakura has become a fat housewife! I know that's the minifig proportion, but is there any way to make her less fat?

Naruto's whiskers I think should be a bit higher and closer to his nose. And his eyes should be rounder. His mouth looks too mean. It's OK for Sasuke to be mean, but Naruto has a friendly and child-like smile.

Thanks for your comments :'-)

I'm glad you like Sasuke, since he's my fav character and I tried my best on him.

Still, these are the first faces I draw :-$

I'll work on Naruto's face and Sakura (face [already modified] and tunic [have some ideas I saw today on BS ;-) ]). Will post updates in a few days.

LuxorV

Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to have these on a new post, not an Edit :-$

These are the updates:

Naruto

naruto3.jpg

His new face (I copied and modified one of the original TLC heads for the mouth and the eyes X-D )

Sakura

sakura2.jpg

Her new face and tunic

These should solve some of the previous cited problams, like Sakura's fatness and Naruto's mean expression ;-)

Comments welcome.

LuxorV

Naruto is definitely better. Not sure why there is a need for him to wink.

Sakura.... well... Her hips are better, but legs still too fat, and the face....

I'm not saying it's easy to do..... but try making the eyes more horizontal and the hair more like her hair really is. The real problem is that she has a pointy chin, but that's hardly an option with minifig heads... dunno any way around that.

haruno_sakura_naruto_wallpapers.jpg

snapshot20070215202752b.jpg

This brickshelf pic has a good way of doing her hair

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CrimsonE.../sakura-lhr.bmp

I must admit I was too lazy to go and find some good images of Sakura's eyes |-/ :-$

I'll do a better work, with this two pics for a guide ;-)

Stay tuned for version 3.

LuxorV

have a check at the brickshelf link above. It does address some of these issues. don't need the slutty outfit though...:-(

I think you should make the white part of sakura's eyes a bit darker.

Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha sasuke look amazing!