Hello all, recently got the Fortrex, and was generally very satisfied, but the round table was waaaaaay to small. And it only had four seats.

So I present to you... The Round Table of the Nexo Knights!

24487726850_c825088c60_c.jpg

C&C much appreciated!

Quite nice! I love the chairs. The only suggestion is that underneath the dish elements, there's some ugly, exposed studs and inner workings, and if those were cleaned up by perhaps some angled panels, it would look great. Now it's time for you to build the Fortrex to scale! :grin:

Perfect! Pretty accurate and I love the seats with the Earth Blue and Keetorange colours. I do agree about the exposed studs underneath, but that can be resolved easily. Great work :thumbup:

Very nice as is.

But whenever possible I'd personaly would replace the trans light blue for trans neon orange , maybe add a pyramid stud to the back of the chairs at the empty stud.

I'd also use a bit more regular blue wherever possible (likely at the bottom)

Perhaps tiling the table would give it a sleeker look?

Good job though, I'm impressed! :)

Perhaps tiling the table would give it a sleeker look?

Good job though, I'm impressed! :)

Thanks! It would kinda lose the round shape though, but if you have any suggestions? :classic:

Thanks! It would kinda lose the round shape though, but if you have any suggestions? :classic:

Perhaps you could use 2x1 tiles to cover the surface of the table and touch up the underneath in a different way? You could (mostly) keep the round shape that way.

Lol, I love how I got brushed over.

Maybe you could try using this piece under the table, next to the chair and the trans. blue brick. From there, covering up the table may work, but i'm not sure how the sleek look would be affected.