Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day Three

Players only please!

001.jpg

Shadowghost Sturch sneaks out of the shadows with his shiv in hand.

002.jpg

As he is about to stab his target…

003.jpg

…his target turns around and throws its hands in the air.

“Shadowghost!” It cries, “Why me? I thought we could maybe work together!”

“Heh heh,” Shadowghost laughs evilly, “You’d make a better team mate if you were dead! No…wait…that’s no good. My team could use your corpse on it’s side! That sucks too. I can’t come up with a zinger right now…”

004.jpg

“Wait a minute,” Shadowghost sees how clearly he is exposed, “Why am I visible and my victim is blacked out?”

005.jpg

“Ha ha!” The intended target says, “It appears that the shiver has become the shivee!”

“I see your shiv is shinier than mine,” Shadowghost observes, “But, you weren’t supposed to be the paranoid shiv owner! Have I been bamboozled?”

006.jpg

“Sorry Shadowghost,” the ex-shivee shiver says, “I wouldn’t have done this if you hadn’t come after me. I’m not normally like this. It must be something I ate! Ha ha.”

“Your joke sucks!” Shadowghost gasps as his target stabs him right in the gut.

007.jpg

The attacker runs off into the shadows of the prison as Shadowghost Sturch’s eviscerated body lays on the ground.

With his last breath, Shadowghost Sturch says, “The paranoid shiv owner guts his victim? It’s supposed to be a reflex. What kind of reflex is a full evisceration? This game is idiotic…”

008.jpg

Officers Fissionfire and Vun find the body of Shadowghost Sturch in the morning.

“So, you have to have a crystal skull to turn you on?” Officer Cometfire Vun asks.

“Cometfire, this isn’t the time,” Officer Elles Fissionfire sighs, “Another inmate has been murdered.”

“Oh, it’s always some excuse with you.” Officer Cometfire Vun rolls his eyes, “An inmate has been murdered, breaking in your window is illegal, your hair is on fire.”

009.jpg

Soon, everyone is in the recreation area waiting for the warden’s morning announcement.

“Down in front, you fat oaf!” Rirsol Maasym says.

“Who you calling fat?” Drakius Knight growls.

“Not you, the big space-ogre thing!” Rirsol answers.

“That thing is blocking our view and farting on us!” Whindum Foxum complains.

“Urgh.” Foog Roorum responds.

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Momentarily shocked and disturbed, the inmates look at one another. Who among them will be the next voted out? Who’s running the show here? How will anyone survive a prison gang war? …

Day Three has begun. You may not vote in the first 12-14 or so hours. The Meal Cart will come to you via PM shortly.

Non Playing Characters

00_npc_bek.jpg

Warden Bek Sunfell

00_npc_elles.jpg

Officer Elles Fissionfire

00_npc_koukiu.jpg

Doctor Koukiu Stormdream

00_npc_lazer.jpg

Officer Lazer Strewn

00_npc_cometfire.jpg

Officer Cometfire Vun

The Players

bate.jpg

Bate Cos (Big Cam)

Crime: Tax evasion. One of the most diabolical gangsters in the Panty Galaxy. After decades of organized crime, Bate finally made an error on his tax return in the amount of 23 space cents.

Sentence: 80 years in prison. Eligible for parole in 60. In the meantime, however, Bate complains of being haunted by his first wife, who he murdered for talking to the GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation)

cuxun.jpg

Cuxun Marsburst (CorneliusMurdock)

Crime: Kindness. Cuxun is from the Dickhead Galaxy where it’s illegal to be nice.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately, the Dickheads have zero tolerance for nice people.

drakius.jpg

Drakius Knight (Dragonator)

Crime: Chain Mail. Drakius is one of those megablocks who sends those stupid Chain E-mails.

Sentence: Death. The sentence is rather lenient for such a douchebag.

foog.jpg

Foog Roorum (Fugazi)

Crime: Murder. Foog has a mental condition where he has an unsatiable urge to break bones…and smash skulls…and smother people. He was convicted on 23 counts of murder in the Judtron and Mebo Systems.

Sentence: 23 consecutive life sentences. No eligibility for parole.

illiap.jpg

Illiap Reertu (iamded)

Crime: Theft. Illiap was on a roll, robbing many pit stops in the Amy System. The Police were baffled at how she was able to avoid capture for so long. Until she tried to steal a bottle of vodka from one of the pit stops. The clerk doubted she was of legal drinking age, so she showed him her ID, which has her Intergalactic vehicle tracking code. She was apprehended 20 minutes later.

Sentence: 50 years. Eligible for parole in 30.

killoopio.jpg

Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan)

Crime: Murder. Killoopio is an explosives expert…who hates people. Killoopio went on a murder spree in the Lucas System, disguising bombs as Cheeseburgers. 58 overweight fast food guests were killed before he was apprehended.

Sentence: Life. No eligibility for parole.

pronti.jpg

Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick)

Crime: Pronti is a college professor turned drug dealer. A long series of hardships led her to the accidental murder of a Police Officer in the Fuckwit System.

rirsol.jpg

Rirsol Maasym (Rick)

Crime: Murder. Rirsol hates junkies. But, his only trade is drug dealing. He laced the space meth he was selling with poison to wipe out those junkies he hated so much. When he ran out of customers, he turned himself in.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Luckily for Rirsol, his species lives for 300 years, on average.

saproton.jpg

Saproton Veeck (Sandy)

Crime: Murder. Saproton is a feared street shark from the Babonda System. A natural predator with an eye for travel, his hunting was mistaken for murder.

scar.jpg

Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

Crime: Election fraud. Scar was a Campaign Manager for a very popular politician in the Pelly System. When his candidate was threatened by a rival and the election was dangerously close, Scar invented a third-party candidate that was, in-fact a Non-Playing Character.

tierro.jpg

Tierro Prius (TinyPiesRUs)

Crime: Mass Murder, classified as Hate Crimes. Tierro hates blue people and left a trail of dead blue bodies across the Universe. Not blue from suffocation. They were blue to begin with. She was finally being apprehended, ironically in the Tolerance System.

Sentence: Five years. Causing a bit of controversy throughout the Universe, the judge who presided over Tierro’s trial was her bigot sister.

whindum.jpg

Whindum Foxum (WhiteFang)

Crime: Mass Murder, Hubris and Fraud. Whindum convinced 40 individuals in the Fanglish System that he was a messenger of God. They gave their life savings to him and he convinced them that suicide was the way to commune with God. He’d have gotten away with it if his narcissistic tendencies hadn’t gotten the best of him. The GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation) setup a fake tabloid interview where he was intervened.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately for Whindum, Hubris is punishable by death in the Fanglish System.

zosma.jpg

Zosma (Zepher)

Crime: Cannibalism. Zosma believes himself to be a werewolf, but that will never never be true.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Fortunately for Zosma, his species has an average lifespan of 1000 years.

The Deceased Players

jissaleh_dead.jpg

Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher) convicted on Day One - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Stupidity. Jissaleh is from the ZubZub System where it is illegal to have a low IQ. Mayonnaise beat Jissaleh at the ZubZub IQ test.

rufulzud_dead.jpg

Rufulzud Novadora (Rufus/Pandora) killed (twice) by shiv on Night One - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Insanity. Rufulzud has a split personality disorder. Unfortunately for him/her, he/she settled in the Cameron System where it’s illegal to have a mental disorder. Rufulzud’s personalities also alternate between robbing banks and dealing drugs.

Sentence: 20 years. Eligible for parole in 5.

derwar_dead.jpg

Derwar Gravis (def) poisoned on Night One - Scum (Mars Savatrucha Gang)

Crime: Cannibalism. Derwar is an unknown species and nobody knows where he comes from. His favorite meal is mammal and he committed over 100 murders before he was apprehended.

shadowghost_dead.jpg

Shadowghost Sturch (Shadows) killed by shiv on Night Two - Scum (Saturn's Rings)

Crime: Also, known as "Death Swirly." Convicted on 18 counts of drowning people in toilets.

Sentence: 18 consecutive life sentence. No eligibility for parole. Also, court-ordered to admit daily to being kind of a dick.

Alternate

Inconspicuous

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Model Inmates) or the Scum (Gang Members). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. To win, you must kill off all other factions.
  2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, no lynch will take place. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will result in the untimely death of your character. Please remember that the reason for the delay is that players all reside in different Time Zones. It is usually unfair to a player to log in and find themselves voted out. Accusations should occur during the first 12 hours as a courtesy to the accused to defend themselves before voting starts.
  3. A game day will last 48 hours. You may not vote in the first12 hours. The day will end after 48 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). You are required to use your action. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.
  4. You may not choose the same meal two days in a row. Players may not target themselves.
  5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagaming should similarly be done at your own risk.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in the untimely death of your character.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

Well, I had a lovely night. :grin: Seriously, I'm happier this morning than that time I won the quadrillion dollar lottery and donated it all to orphans.

Now I'm off to bake muffins. Or would you all prefer waffles? They'd have marbles in them either way. I wonder if the kitchen has syrup... I'm sure if they don't I can find an adequate substitute. :classic:

Well, that sure is a hilarious turn of events. :laugh: After all the sneaking around, he ends up being killed by his target. Ah well...

So, on to the order of business. I think we're all pretty much up with the current situation. While I'd prefer to stop the killing if we can, I think the most dangerous people we need to take out are those with night kill abilities, and as Shadowghost made it clear that his team not only has 2 shivs but also the poison action, that would be a good place to start, in my view at least.

Alternatively, we could all turn on the one Neutral party here. We have a few options to explore at least.

Shadowface is dead? Hah! I find it hilarious that the only death last night was the cause of a paranoid shiv owner. :laugh: What goes around, comes around, I suppose.

Soooo. What to do today...

I guess I'll... have some waffles, with mystery Marsburst syrup. :grin:

So, on to the order of business. I think we're all pretty much up with the current situation. While I'd prefer to stop the killing if we can, I think the most dangerous people we need to take out are those with night kill abilities, and as Shadowghost made it clear that his team not only has 2 shivs but also the poison action, that would be a good place to start, in my view at least.

Alternatively, we could all turn on the one Neutral party here. We have a few options to explore at least.

You know what, I totally agree with this. Just imagine, if there are no more killing action (all 'kill/poison meals' and the neutral killer), then this ordeal would automatically stop right? If all of us could not kill, and we choose not to vote off anybody, then WE ALL SURVIVE IN THE END, no matter what gang we're part of. Am I making sense here? Why continue with the killing when we could stop it? Even if this is a ducked up place, can we pull off something like this? Or am I sounding like that "Vote-for-the-NPC" guy?

Does anyone know where the Frog that came out of Shadowghast is? I'm starving. Nom nom.

Apparently the Saturn's Rings gang had a ton of kills last night... but they didn't use them?! Only Shadowghast used it and he got killed... hm. Could they have been bluffing you, Draxius, or are you just being dishonest with us?

As for going after the one neutral... well that hardly seems fair. Why would we do that to them? They are probably the least threat, though alternatively taking them out does the least amount of damage to everyone. I suppose we can do whatever we like with them, but at the moment they don't really scare me or seem to be something to take out.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: You guys are all megablocking insane.

Only five more years of this...

I miss MY lunal-sphere. :sadnew: Don't call me crazy! I'm not insane. I just read a book about insane people and none of us are anything like them!

I miss MY lunal-sphere.

I see what you're doing there. Don't think I don't. If you want your waffles, let's leave it at that.

Oh and I found something for syrup. Took a while to find something with the right consistency but let's just say I also took care of the prison's cockroach problem. :classic:

Oh, goody, another scum :sweet: . Oh, wait, we're all scum :laugh: ! *Punches Sully* Good times.

So, does anybody have any investigations to come forward with? Anybody? I'm sure we'll be shocked with yet another discovered scum :grin: !

You know, we could all just stop killing each other and riot against the warden again. I'm sure if we stop voting as a collective, maybe, I don't know, voting for the NPCP president-nominee, Warden Bek Sunfell.

Or we could kill each other, you know, if you want to do it that way. Never know. Maybe we'll all win by rioting yet again. That sounds pretty good, doesn't it?? :sweet:

Oh, goody, another scum :sweet: . Oh, wait, we're all scum :laugh: ! *Punches Sully* Good times.

Stop that you ugly trash can.

So, does anybody have any investigations to come forward with? Anybody? I'm sure we'll be shocked with yet another discovered scum :grin: !

Yes, you're scum. :tongue:

Stop that you ugly trash can.

Yes, you're scum. :tongue:

Wow, you win the Captain Obvious Award for the day! Congratulations! :sarcasm_smug:

Oh my god, Scar is scum! Rirsol said so! I know where my vote's going! :tongue:

You know what, I totally agree with this. Just imagine, if there are no more killing action (all 'kill/poison meals' and the neutral killer), then this ordeal would automatically stop right? If all of us could not kill, and we choose not to vote off anybody, then WE ALL SURVIVE IN THE END, no matter what gang we're part of. Am I making sense here? Why continue with the killing when we could stop it? Even if this is a ducked up place, can we pull off something like this? Or am I sounding like that "Vote-for-the-NPC" guy?

There is another killing action, though. Two shiv-owners tried to Kill Rufulzud, and one person poised Derwar. I doubt we're going to be lucky enough for them to both be killed at night; the scum team would likely now have a pretty good idea of which is the paranoid-shiv meal. I also doubt the next scum team to pick that meal would be less than happy to give up one of their own, and a chance to kill their competition. :sceptic:

It's also odd how many people ignored a relatively plausible possibility to our survival.

To win, you must kill off all other factions

It's also odd how many people ignored a relatively plausible possibility to our survival.

I guess with the revised rules of our survival here in the prison, we're now forced to kill each other. :sceptic: As much as I hate you alien twerps, we have no other course of action but to let this killing spree continue. And with no lynching looming on the horizon, this could drag on for a while...

Urgh. :angry:

(Oh yeah, we have a few options. Four scum teams, only one can make it to the end, and one is in the lead because it has suffered no deaths yet. That makes you Venus boys an obvious target for the rest of us today. Which of you should be lynched today?

It's pretty obvious that the neutral will vote with the most powerful team. So if we don't trim down the number of Venus scum they will very soon have a voting majority. I see no other reasonable plan for today.)

(Of course you would totally agree with your fellow Venusian scum. But that's irrelevant. Even if all kill actions are lost, gangs would still team up to eliminate one another through voting until the end. Plus, as long as the neutral is alive there is no way to force a tie. So there you have it. Yes, you sound like that "Vote-for-the-NPC" guy! :tongue:)

(Which is?... :look:)

Shadows is dead? But he was scum? OK.

I'm fine with scum being killed. Now the question remains who was the target?

Good thing currency doesn't really matter in prison, because Shadows came up 23 space cents short. :laugh: what no one has a sense of humor? :sceptic:

Urgh. :hmpf_bad:

(Where's that meal cart? I'm hungry! Will have to start breaking some bones soon.)

Urgh. :angry:

(Which is?... :look:)

Unimportant, now, though I'll tell you what I was on about. I was referring to Killoopiop's belief that if the killing actions are exterminated, we could all refuse to force a lynch, and survive together. It was debunked when he pointed out one of the wardens rules.

My wife nagging in my rear is making me hungry, where is that food cart?

(Hey, haven't you been fed already? You're the first on the list. No second helpings pal!)

(Hey, haven't you been fed already? You're the first on the list. No second helpings pal!)

First on the list, but that did no good if the cart isn't moving.

Why can't we all just get along, guys? :grin: If we just sit down and talk like sensible adults, we might all continue our lives in peace.

*hides Shadowghost's severed arm behind his back*