Bjornu

Pirate Junk + Introduction of new pirates

[pid][/pid] 131A

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I posted a MOC here.. :pir-cry_sad:

Due to a stressful period at school and lots of other things to do, I couldn't finish my scheduled Introduction of the new theme.

Now I had some spare time I finally could finish my Pirate Junk. :pir_laugh2:

About the new theme:

I would like to introduce the new Pirate faction:

The Eastern Pirates and their ranks:

snc00974.jpg

I will be building more MOCs with these guys once I'm able to make time for it.

Then I made up some new Cannons/ Mortars for the new pirates.

Introducing the

-Eastern Mortar, firing cannonballs and bombs the size of a grapefruit.

-Eastern large Mortar/ Cannon, firing cannonballs and bombs the size of a grapefruit and large iron hooks/spears to grapple enemy vessels.

snc00978.jpg

And of course the Ship you all came for:

snc00980.jpg

snc00999.jpg

And ofcourse the video I always include:

Well, I hope you enjoyed this introduction.

And ofcourse feel free to comment about the MOC and the new Pirates!

Greetz

Bjornu :pir-sweet:

EDIT: A part of the new Story that will hook up with the storyline of Bjornu:

The pirate junk sails towards the coasts of the blue coats.

There the pirate lord finds a gold nugget and is so fascinated by the fact he just found gold on the "new world" that he decides to stay. Unfortunately he doesn't know he landed on someone else his lands...

On the way to the island he already captured some of the Fishermen that sail around the coast he landed on.

Because he decided to stay he signaled the other 8 Pirate junks that were behind him.

There a new story begins, the lord decided to build a big fortress on "his" new world.

Unfortunately it wont take long until the first battle is about to start with his new enemy....

How is this story going to end?

You'll see in the Next MOCs !

Edited by Bjornu

I like it! never imagined that a normal ship hull would work that well with this kind of ship :O really nice work!

Wow, a unique ship. I really like the sails! Well done, just how a junk should be, myself being a fan of eastern history. :thumbup:

What a piece of junk. :pir_laugh2:

Seriously - very cool stuff ! The sails are cool - but I love those eastern cannons!

Well done !

I love it! You nailed the crew's outfits, sails and cannon styles perfectly! It's nice to see the Wakou (倭寇, a.k.a. Wokou or Waegu) getting some love around here.

For those who don't know, Japan during the Age of Sail was almost like the Asian equivalent of medieval Scandinavia... I.e. a nation of sea-going raiders who established outposts on the main continent and were the terror of the high seas with the Wakou (lit: Japanese Raiders) raiding everything from Manchuria to Macau.

That is Epic, the sails are amazing, as is the rest of the ship! looking forward to more of this. :jollyroger:

=Legonardo=

Awesome junk! Like the others have said, the sails and cannons are done really well. :thumbup:

It would be awesome if you made one of these to go with this ship. Will Bjornu's 'story' be taking him here soon?

Awesome junk! Like the others have said, the sails and cannons are done really well. :thumbup:

It would be awesome if you made one of these to go with this ship. Will Bjornu's 'story' be taking him here soon?

Well skipper,

I was already thinking about a new story that hooks in on the story of Bjornu.

The story is going like this:

The pirate junk sails towards the coasts of the blue coats.

There the pirate lord finds a gold nugget and is so fascinated by the fact he just found gold on the "new world" that he decides to stay. Unfortunately he doesn't know he landed on someone else his lands...

On the way to the island he already captured some of the Fishermen that sail around the coast he landed on.

Because he decided to stay he signaled the other 8 Pirate junks that were behind him.

There a new story begins, the lord decided to build a big fortress on "his" new world.

Unfortunately it wont take long until the first battle is about to start with his new enemy....

How is this story going to end?

You'll see in the Next MOCs ! :pir_laugh2:

Long time :pir_laugh2:

That is one nice ship, I love how you made the sails look similar to the samurai flags, great crew as well.

Long time :pir_laugh2:

That is one nice ship, I love how you made the sails look similar to the samurai flags, great crew as well.

Do you got also any comment on the Story ?

I'm just wondering about your opinion ^^ :pir-classic:

Do you got also any comment on the Story ?

I'm just wondering about your opinion ^^ :pir-classic:

Well a story on itself doesn't say much I think but those eastern pirates would sure be though opponent, it would be cool to see them in a battle :pir-classic:

Well a story on itself doesn't say much I think but those eastern pirates would sure be though opponent, it would be cool to see them in a battle :pir-classic:

I'll keep that in mind Sebeus! :pir_laugh2:

About the new Eastern pirates;

They sure are a tough opponent when it somes up to melee combat.

Their guns may be a little old technology, but their Hack'n slash skills are still up to date :pir_laugh2:

I was thinking about a bit larger MOC this time, a base for the Eastern pirates.

Probably it will be a MOC like Kahuka Cliff, a Moc in/ on the wall of an Island.

Unfortunately I'll have to break down the Junk for the Brown tile pieces...

Greetz

Bjornu

Edited by Bjornu

I'm glad you're back again, I checked your youtube channel almost every week for new videos :pir_laugh2:

When I saw this amazing junk I also came back to the forums again. :pir_laugh2:

Great Junk, I especially like the sails.

They remind me of the flags of the bandits, these sails have the same patches like the ones on your sails.

Did you do that on purpose ? :pir-sweet:

Great MOC, I hope to see more of these special Eastern Pirates!

Tib

Edited by Tiberix

They remind me of the flags of the bandits, these sails have the same patches like the ones on your sails.

Did you do that on purpose ? :pir-sweet:

Great MOC, I hope to see more of these special Eastern Pirates!

Tib

Thats true Tiberix, the sails are painted with patches on purpose.

Only Red sails wasn't looking spectacular IMO.

At first I wanted to paint the Bull logo on the sails but after I drew some logo's I didn't succeed.

So I drew some patches and painted them on the sails.

You'll probably will see more Eastern Pirate MOCs from me once I have some good ideas again.

I'm going to start an suggestion thread soon, so maybe you can do some suggestions ?

Greetz

Bjornu :pir-tongue:

Suggestions ? :pir-devil:

Maybe you can design another more royal junk in a blue-white colorscheme for that other samurai clan from the ninja theme, perhaps decorate with gold accents, like that helmet crest :pir-sweet:

Edited by Sebeus Iniwum

Suggestions ? :pir-devil:

Maybe you can design another more royal junk in a blue-white colorscheme for that other samurai clan from the ninja theme, perhaps decorate with gold accents, like that helmet crest :pir-sweet:

Too bad I don't have these... :pir_bawling:

As a Child I only wanted the Red ones, So I only have the red ones now :pir_laugh2:

But thanks for the Suggestion!

If you have any more suggestions, Please post them here

Greetz Bjornu

This is a really nice ship and crew. It's refreshing to see some Eastern Pirates sailing these waters. :pir_laugh2:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

This is a really nice ship and crew. It's refreshing to see some Eastern Pirates sailing these waters. :pir_laugh2:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I thank you for the Blogspot.

I hope the Classic-Pirate members will like the upcoming Easter pirates MOCs.

Unfortunately I have to add something to your statement "It's refreshing to see some Eastern Pirates sailing these waters." :pir_laugh2: They may be sailing the seas for now, but soon....soon... they will land and establish bases, colonies and fortresses on the Blue-coat/Red-coat territories :jollyroger:

Greetz Bjornu :pir-tongue: