Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman mafia game: DAY I

all of Rome was awakened early in the morning by the sound of horns. People gathered in the Forum Romanum, wondering about what was going to happen...

All were called: senators, plebs, slaves,... But everyone was unaware of the event that would follow.

Suddenly, everyone heard another horn and saw a Legate on top of the stage, wich was surrounded by soldiers

intro1.jpg

With a loud voice, the Legate spoke:

"People of Rome, times have been rough for us. There are a lot of riots in the capital of our Empire, and lack of faith in the governement. Two hills of Rome, the Aventine and Palatine hills, have been fighting eachother and the other hills in order to gain controll of Rome! Troubled times are from the past. The new emperor Vaspasian, who has been victorious at his siege on Jerusalem, shall bring order and wealth to our Empire! He has sent me and my legion to take care of any troubles. We will controll all of Rome, and certainly those two hills!"

the crowd listened carefully...

intro2.jpg

"Anyone who tries to destroy Rome, shall be convicted! A faith of crucifiction or gladiator will await him! May Rome become stable and powerful, as it was once before! Salve!"

intro3.jpg

the crowd walked away, thinking about what had been said, and prepared for a new day...

ROMAN MAFIA GAME:

rules and story

List of players:

1)Goggleson

2)Wouwie13

3)Lt. Veers

4)Pencoin

5)Hinckley

6)Trexxen

7)Ricecracker

8)Legolyons

9)TinyPiesRUs

10)Username_Taken

11)Piranha

12)Atoll Dweller

13)Dragonator

14)Iamded

15)Imperialscouts

16)Batbrick

17)Castlestrike666

18)Casewindu

19)Jipay

The game has begun! Sorry for the messy first pictures, these might be replaced with better pics overtime. Enjoy the game and trust nobody :classic:

TT

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY INTO THIS THREAD, ONLY THE PLAYERS.

THANK YOU

Edit by Hinckley: This thread is for game play only, if you are not a participant but would like to comment please do so in this thread. Thanks. :classic:

TT again:

Any questions about the game may be posted in the thread mentioned above and by PM to me.

IMPORTANT: if you want to vote on some type "vote:" followed by the person's name into bold. Same applies for unvoting your vote.

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper

so it begins intresting storyline...

( in game)

so they attempt to stop the wars and will cruicifie those who appose them i fill have to tred carefully around those who i do not know as to not reveal my who i am allined with

Edited by Pencoin

Tread carefully? Only an enemy of the empire would need to do that...

Then you should definitely tread carefully since you are too naive to realize that assassins from the Palatine or Aventine clans could be anywhere. Tread carefully, indeed.

Trexxen looked dead into the eyes of the one who had mentioned that "treading lightly" would be a surefire shot as an enemy of the empire.

"My brother made the same mistake you did, you know. He's not around anymore. Let us tread lightly with our words as well, though; there are slaves nearby and if we worry them too much we could have an uprising. We don't need more problems...anyways. I must ask - what are your names? If it matters to you, I am known as Sirius."

Trexxen looked dead into the eyes of the one who had mentioned that "treading lightly" would be a surefire shot as an enemy of the empire.

"My brother made the same mistake you did, you know. He's not around anymore. Let us tread lightly with our words as well, though; there are slaves nearby and if we worry them too much we could have an uprising. We don't need more problems...anyways. I must ask - what are your names? If it matters to you, I am known as Sirius."

Indeed, all must tread quietly with nearly everything.

(I'm assuming we make are names up here, I wasn't told one)

May your brother rest in peace :sadnew: Socius, that's what my parents named me.

Barnabus (me) turned to the waling crowd following the announcement:

"Oh when will people learn that wars like these shall never end? The only way for Rome to become the paradise I once lived in again, is if peace can come. If there was peace, I wouldn't have lost my dear Mary...

But if war must come then let the most powerful of our great government commence those actions, in order to avoid a long, brutal war."

hmm, everyone should be careful as you never know who does what here. Oh, i forgot to introduce myself, i am Faustus.

I must ask - what are your names? If it matters to you, I am known as Sirius."

My name is Brian Detrimentum, pleased to meet you. :sweet:

Wars, Wars and more Wars

Thats all we seem to do, I plan to invest time in the market place

There is good money to made, but not in wars

Why that is Madness!!

Why that is Madness!!

Madness is the fuel of war good sir! I for one will see no part in it, but as it continues to rage, I wish for our dear government to regain control.

And I am Barnabus friends, excuse my rather radical speech, my dear Mary was lost to the attackers of war once, I miss her greatly...

Madness is the fuel of war good sir! I for one will see no part in it, but as it continues to rage, I wish for our dear government to regain control.

And I am Barnabus friends, excuse my rather radical speech, my dear Mary was lost to the attackers of war once, I miss her greatly...

Down the Emperor! Up Me!

You may refer to me as Mark Antony

If I was in charge I would place a tax on war and weapons, there is more money to be made!

Edited by Piranha

Down the Emperor! Up Me!

If I was in charge I would place a tax on war and weapons, there is more money to be made!

That sounds like anti-government talk to me. Taxing the people of this city more so you can get extra money in your pocket? You want to be in charge? I'd like to see you try...

For me, I too think it would be best for our cities government to regain control. Then there would not be any need for bloodshed.

I am Centurio, for those of you who don't know.

Down the Emperor! Up Me!

I'm not sure I like the sound of that. You can't possibly think you can place a tax on war, let alone take charge over the government. Up the Emperor!

As for us loyal to the Emperor, Age quod agis - Do what you do well, pay attention to what you are doing.

My name is Brian Detrimentum, pleased to meet you. :sweet:

:hmpf_bad:You should tread especially carefully, Brian, or should I call you by your last name? DETRIMENTUM

Edited by goggleson