Sign in to follow this  
Lancethecat

[SPC] Cat B - A Tale of Two Outposts

From the Diary of Captain Abraham Mayhew, July 14,1733

It has been eight days since my ship crashed upon the rocks of this desolate island. I have found an abandoned garrison stocked with supplies and weapons and am now patrolling the roof, searching for passing ships on the horizon. I raised the old pirate flag I always kept hidden in my cabin this morning in hopes that it may be noticed by a sharp-eyed sailor, but these waters are infrequently traveled and I fear I may be marooned here for some time. Luckily I have some company in a monkey I found stealing my lunch the other day. I have decided to call him Wilson, after my deceased father.

17137425450_055af34d8a_z.jpg

17325009055_7cbceb6467_z.jpg

16704753123_ecd793aaa7_n.jpg

Admiral Zoolon Rex's Starlog, date 2544:13

Bleep borg borgity borg bleeer borg burger bug bugg bleep braug. Bleepity borg braug brag brog breer blog blug bleep bloog burble blort. Blerp brug blug blee blubber blug bleeger brug. Bleep borg, burbleby brabble bubble bub bub borg borg blub. Bleeper bleep burble bug bubba bub bub bub Wilson, brubble blub bub.

17117569287_d611cbe358_z.jpg

17137449990_d297d3106c_z.jpg

17137459170_d034600922_n.jpg

Edited by Lancethecat

The starlog is a crack-up! Nice little builds. Isn't the space ship a little bit too small though? Looks good anyway. :thumbup:

The starlog is a crack-up! Nice little builds. Isn't the space ship a little bit too small though? Looks good anyway. :thumbup:

Both ships are supposed to be microscale, as if they're far off in the background. I haven't quite gotten the hang of perspective yet. :blush:

Gotcha. I figured it may have been but wondered why the boat wasn't scaled down too, because I thought it was a rowboat with a big mast rather than a distant ship! :blush::facepalm: