benny

Japanese style house with a shop

As i found i had so many orange color bricks, i planned to make a japanese style house. So as to match to my town development, it also has the western style too.

At the front of the house, it is western style. It also has the toy-egg vending machine. At the back of house, it is the japanese style. It has the drink vending machine. The shop is run by a family included the father, mother and two sons. The shop is a seafood and vegetable shop, it has the refrigerators.

At the 1/F, it is the living room, store room and office. The mother does her housework at balcony. A kid played her tricycle at the front of the shop.

pb094331.jpg

pb094344.jpg

pb094345.jpg

pb094335.jpg

pb094337.jpg

pb094342.jpg

pb094347.jpg

pb094355.jpg

pb094350.jpg

pb094356.jpg

pb094357.jpg

Other photos:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=451362

Edited by benny

Excellent work 'benny', I really like the orange look of this.....also the cute little vending machine out front.....priceless ! :sweet:

Any interior and rear of the building shots to show ? :wink:

Great job 'benny' and keep on MOCing ! :grin:

Nice building, it would be nice to see more views, though -- especially the back.

EDIT: Ah, now that you've posted pictures, I like it even more! Great details! I like the vending machine, everything else looks awesome as well! Very nice, benny!!

Good work! :thumbup:

Edited by Flare

Excellent work 'benny', I really like the orange look of this.....also the cute little vending machine out front.....priceless ! :sweet:

Any interior and rear of the building shots to show ? :wink:

Great job 'benny' and keep on MOCing ! :grin:

Wah! You are too fast to reply, i have already posted the photos!However, thanks for your reply and enjoying!

Just AWESOME 'benny' - the shop interior is beautifully detailed and the clothes line - excellent ! :thumbup:

Totally keep on MOCing 'benny' ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

What more can be said, this building is amazing! I rally like the attention to detail with the machines.

For some reason I thought I saw a gun turret in that wooden section at the back!

What more can be said, this building is amazing! I rally like the attention to detail with the machines.

For some reason I thought I saw a gun turret in that wooden section at the back!

The balcony or turrent is used as clotherns sun drying!

Some nice details here. The vending machine in particular is nice, as well as the gacha-gacha machine, and the laundry hanging up. And I love the retro-fireman garb hanging there.

Some nice details here. The vending machine in particular is nice, as well as the gacha-gacha machine, and the laundry hanging up. And I love the retro-fireman garb hanging there.

Thanks!!! As the fireman garb is too old, its hanging is much than store it in my store or throwing it into dust bin!

The balcony or turrent is used as clotherns sun drying!

I know, I guess I've been military-minded to a fault recently.

I know, I guess I've been military-minded to a fault recently.

IC!! As i am not the army fans, i don't have this idea! I am happy that you get this idea!

Great MOC benny! :thumbup:

It looks very realistic. I like all of the little details and features that make this MOC great. I also like your colour choice, orange fits the building's look perfectly.

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

That is a nice building. The orange color looks very realistic. I like that the front is just a

facade (a very nice one), but if you like from the back you see that it is a different building.

Excellent work... I really like the orange colour and the details both inside and outside are awesome (I've been looking for ideas for a vending machine... think I might just "borrow" your design!!)

Awesome building! I really like the blending of styles. And all those details are great :wub: Looks like it's both a very nice shop and a cozy home.

What a great building. You capture the style so well and it's really small and cute which makes me even happier.

Tim

That is a nice building. The orange color looks very realistic. I like that the front is just a

facade (a very nice one), but if you like from the back you see that it is a different building.

Thanks for everyone's comments! I am happy to see you are enjoying in my MOC.

To :Vincent Kessels: I like your MOC house too!

Actually, 16x32 is easy to develop my idea! However, it is not easy to develop a good outlook at right and left sides!

Another quality creation from you benny! default_thumbup.gif I've always loved your MOCs and this one definitely didn't disappoint. I think you managed to come up with a perfect orange house without 'screaming orange visual overload'. The details are exceptional as always - the toy egg vending machine, the interior shop design, and the clothes line at the side are all very realistic. Keep it up with these great MOCs of yours!

Now this is very cool, i love the orange it really brightens your moc up, i love the details like the snack machines and even the fish freezer.... Well done!

Now this is very cool, i love the orange it really brightens your moc up, i love the details like the snack machines and even the fish freezer.... Well done!

Thanks! In my mind, orange and lime are the color which are not ease to make the house or other MOC!