ACPin

[MOC] Republic Viper Wing Squadron

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

A squadron in flight formation!

11152583394_b950b600c9_c.jpg

The Republic Viper Wing was built as a successor to the V-Wing but never got commisioned to active combat.

AC

RepublicViperWing-a00-015EB.jpg

RepublicViperWing-a09-010EB.jpg

RepublicViperWing-a02-003EB.jpg

RepublicViperWing-a04-018EB.jpg

RepublicViperWing-a11-025EB.jpg

RepublicViperWing-a13-028EB.jpg

RepublicViperWing-a15-027EB.jpg

This is a nice build but the cockpit area could be re-done. It is too shallow which makes the pilot look awkward lying down like that.

I love the color scheme here, AC. It would be hard to change the cockpit without losing the slim side profile.

If the cockpit was extended a little longer it might work by giving it a more bubble look.

This is a nice build but the cockpit area could be re-done. It is too shallow which makes the pilot look awkward lying down like that.

Not gonna happen, the bottom piece doesn't allow much room for the pilot to even sit.

I love the color scheme here, AC. It would be hard to change the cockpit without losing the slim side profile.

Hard choice to do but I went for the slim look and let the pilot sleep. :laugh:

If the cockpit was extended a little longer it might work by giving it a more bubble look.

The whole design aspect of this build was for NoVVember so the cockpit stays as is.

AC

Nice viper! :classic:

:sweet:

Good looking Viper. I could see a swarm of these fighters going in to attack a raggedy group of seperatist filth.

Hmmm, let me get back on that...

AC

Good looking Viper. I could see a swarm of these fighters going in to attack a raggedy group of seperatist filth.

There you go!

AC

The viper would make a good matchup against the CIS Trifighter droid and easilly win i would have to say

It looks like it would be fast but I agree regarding the comment about the pilot looking awkward while lying down... I wouldn't want any tweak to take away from the overall styling of the ship.

The viper would make a good matchup against the CIS Trifighter droid and easilly win i would have to say

Exactly!

It looks like it would be fast but I agree regarding the comment about the pilot looking awkward while lying down... I wouldn't want any tweak to take away from the overall styling of the ship.

Sometimes you just deal with the limitations and not worry too much about them.

AC

i like the pilot as is. i could do without the lieutenant body though

I would've used the other Clone pilot but at that time, I couldn't find it so I grabbed what was closest.

AC

I would've used the other Clone pilot but at that time, I couldn't find it so I grabbed what was closest.

AC

i see. thats alright it still looks good. I dont have any lieutenants yet. can't seem to find them anywhere in South Dakota.

i see. thats alright it still looks good. I dont have any lieutenants yet. can't seem to find them anywhere in South Dakota.

They were only available at the Lego stores free with a $50 SW purchase. Though TRU has them online right now free with a $75 SW purchase.

AC

They were only available at the Lego stores free with a $50 SW purchase. Though TRU has them online right now free with a $75 SW purchase.

AC

really. not cool