Sign in to follow this  
Lego Parrot

Human Flesh Is Great

My opinion:

Certainly cruel enough! But I think you need to add some additional details, considering how some of the other magnificient entrys look like.

Possible improvements:

1) Don't you have a yellow or red arm? Now it looks like they are cooking the sleeves as well. Yellow would be fleshy, and red would represent all of the blood (cruel as well!)

2) I would put some black bricks around the fire, to make it look more realistic.

3) Do you have some tiles to even it out? On small MOCs this might be important since there is only one shot of action mostly.

4) Add more small details if possible: a plume for the tricorne hat, a spider or other animal near the blood or trying to steal some 'food' :pir-skull: .

Non-brick related advise:

1) You have seven pics! Remove one before the end or you might be disqualified, since 6 is the maximum.

2) Retake the blurry pics if possible.

I think your entry is pretty good. :pir-classic:

Your entry's idea is very cruel and your water is lovely. The arm in the pan is hilarious! :pir_laugh2:

Improvements you could make with your pictures:

1) I think you definitely need to work on the blurriness of your pictures. You could probably fix it by adding some more light and making sure to use the macro feature on your camera. It would be nice if you put some white pieces of paper down for a nice clean background as well.

2) The first picture will be the one that is judged, so make sure that you make it a good one that shows all of your entry.

3) Make sure not to include more than 6 pictures in your entry thread. I think you currently have 7. You can put a link to a brickshelf or other photo hosting site folder in the thread though.

=================================================================

Entry advice:

1) I would recommend using a different torso for the man with the chopped arm. If you have a soldier or islander torso, that would probably be best.

2) Maybe you could add a palm tree in one of the corners for some plant life.

=================================================================

I think that your entry is pretty good, and some better pictures and a few touch-ups would make it even better.

Good luck!

Cruel! I love cruelty! Maybe adding some more plants, maybe an animal or so? I agree in changing the arm to red/yellow. :pir-classic:

Its needs more face shots. Its also needs to have them actuals eating the lego arms. It lack pictures and overall vantage points. Ill give it a 2 out of 5.

Opinion

This is a nice little creation you have here Lego Parrot. I like how you used transparent blue pieces as the water. I like how you used cannibalism as your theme for your MOC. The pirate cooking the villagers arm looks like a true cannibal. I like how you put blood next the villager where his arm was cut off. Yes, you have included the rainbow parrot!

Possible Improvements

1) I would put some tan tiles on the ground to give your MOC a smoother effect.

2) I would give the villager a screaming face expression.

3) Instead of having the villager being tied up with rope, I would use chain because it looks better.

Non-Brick Related

1) I would have a story of some sort.

2) Have some more pictures of your MOC at different angles.

Overall- You have a very good idea. I also like that you have included the new pirates. There are some little things I would fix to make your MOC look even better. I wish you the best of luck!

LegoKing