This topic was updated with new movie:

Hello! Sorry, it's one more Porsche :)

It was very busy month but I’ve finished it :) I’m glad to present my Porsche contest model OTR-666 – Off-road & Track Race with 6x6 All-Wheel Drive, 6x6 All-Wheel Steering, two-stage gearbox and adjustable clearance.

28383222582_76e33a6c46_b.jpg

Dimensions: 58 x 25 x 17 cm

Clearance: 3.5 cm (yes – 3.5 cm)

Weight – 2.1 kg

Propulsion: 2 x XL motors

Steering: 2 x Servo-motors, front and rear independent

Gear shifter: M-motor, 1:1 and 1:3 ratios with central differential gear

Clearance adjustment: M-motor + pneumatic valve + air tank

Short video demonstration:

Photos in high resolution you can find on my Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141718063@N06/albums/72157671430854875

27871714624_d8b3215242_b.jpg

28205129340_c5f0c0d39d_b.jpg

28456056816_298a78aa78_b.jpg

28383212602_eabe388bdb_b.jpg

28456063666_0a458b2618_b.jpg

28456059186_d25b6405e5_b.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Edited by desert752

Haha, this is great, I think you will win the "fantasy" category :D

I especially like the adjustable suspension. And also, you seem to have two steering modes. Nice :)

I also like how "mean" it looks. The colors work very well on this. The only thing I don't like is the large back end that holds the rear spoiler. I think it would look better if the large white 5 x 11 panels on the back would go and replaced by a rear windscreen. Right now it 's a bit "back-heavy", visually.

By the way, I really like the front wheel wells and headlights.

Great work. I'm liking the designs that are more "I didn't see the car I wanted, so I created it." Very creative.

The adjustable suspension is great, and the colors work well together.

Very nice! Great functions, so many functions for a super car.

But the number 666 has another more sinister meaning. Look it up.

Andy D

This model has all i expect from a good MOC. It is original, great design, nice proportions, interesting features. Only the rear lighst are too large, in my opinion.

Great job

666 - lets just stay mechanical shall we? This is a world-wide forum after all :wink: Name fits IMO..... and this is a wonderful job. Love the front grill as well.... to be more specific, the orientation of all the panels works so well, as their given orientation gives the appearance of more grills.

Steering, two speeds and raising clearance are too much fun. Great job. Would love to see this thing driven by BuWizz....

And as a side note.... I am so happy that we are getting more and more new tires..... I think we can only continue to expect to see some really fun and great creations.

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you like strange shapes of my model )

As for digits in the title - it's just wheels composition - total 6, driven 6, steered 6

You really captured the spirit of the contest with this creation. Dream Porsche indeed! I like the looks and all the functions it has.

Love it! It's just a pity some people can't help taking issue with the 666. Grow up, guys - hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia never led to anything good.

Great, futuristic 6x6x6. You've done some great work. Good choice of wheels and colour scheme.

good luck

H

I did not expect the air ride with 6 wheel steering, crazy man! Very creative, keep it up!