Hi to everyone!! I'm new on this forum, and honestly I'm new in a forum, so, please forgive me if I do some mistake or brake some rules.

Anyway this is my Lego Technic Tractor Truck. I upload just one picture (in bad quality).

For more detail take a look at:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/396968

For Hi-Quality pics at:

https://www.flickr.c...57647493160666/

or you can see a video of it at:

Bye!!

post-127559-0-60425100-1410853383_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blakbird
: Embedded the video.

ciao e benvenuto :)

solo ora ho realizzato la scala del modello...è immenso O.o! spettacolo !

ciao e benvenuto :)

solo ora ho realizzato la scala del modello...è immenso O.o! spettacolo !

Grazie mille!! ..è rilassante scrivere in italiano per una volta!!:)

WOW! Great Truck. All functions seem to perform perfectly. The look and size is very impressive! Superb MOC!

This creation is out of this world.

Excellent movie, love the technical details you build in. Trailer + functions = super...how do you controll the steering axis of the trailer?

This creation is out of this world.

Excellent movie, love the technical details you build in. Trailer + functions = super...how do you controll the steering axis of the trailer?

Its hard to describe all the sistem in particular, but in principle, for the conformation of the fifth wheel, the trailer hook needs to be a 2x4 "L" beam (as showed in the video) and it can't turn when it is locked, so i have connected the beam to a turntable mounted on the trailer ... from there a bit of gears to give a correct ratio and to have the movement longitudinal, then i use different length steering arm for give different steering angle.

Wow! I could watch that movie all day.

That is a serious build, and when you add in the trailer and then the racing truck it's sublime :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd love to see a video of the tractor hitching and unhitching to the trailer. And the race truck loading onto the trailer :classic:

Tropp poco Stralis. Frontale non e' riconducibile ad uno Stralis, manca anche la scritta! Griglia frontale non ben definita. E la cabina e' un po troppo cicciotta....andrebbe snellita, e accorciata un filo!

Per il resto e' spettacolare!

I passaruota posteriori li avrei fatti piu' europei e meno americani! Quando si parla di queste dimensioni dovrebbe essere molto piu' facile lavorare le superfici, invece le trovo molto piatte...ovunque! I passaruota anteriori dello Stralis sono scavati, completamente diversi! :look:

Scusami se sono stato duro...

Wow! I could watch that movie all day.

That is a serious build, and when you add in the trailer and then the racing truck it's sublime :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd love to see a video of the tractor hitching and unhitching to the trailer. And the race truck loading onto the trailer :classic:

Thanks!!

I forgot to do a video of hitching and unhitching phase, and unfortunately i have dismounted the trailer, I can say that it was a bit tricky for the squared conformation of the hook, I had to be very precise, and i had to connect and disconnect the pneumatic tube manually.

I have put the racing truck on the trailer why it's the only other thing already assembled, the ground clearance of the yellow one is too small for uploading with RC control...a couple of week ago, I try to upload the Volvo front loader...it works good, but it's in a too small scale (i never thought of saying this :)) and it doesn't look good.

Tropp poco Stralis. Frontale non e' riconducibile ad uno Stralis, manca anche la scritta! Griglia frontale non ben definita. E la cabina e' un po troppo cicciotta....andrebbe snellita, e accorciata un filo!

Per il resto e' spettacolare!

I passaruota posteriori li avrei fatti piu' europei e meno americani! Quando si parla di queste dimensioni dovrebbe essere molto piu' facile lavorare le superfici, invece le trovo molto piatte...ovunque! I passaruota anteriori dello Stralis sono scavati, completamente diversi! :look:

Scusami se sono stato duro...

Non 'preoccuparti, se nessuno dice ciò che è sbagliato o non è piaciuto è più difficile migliorare le proprie competenze.

Posso dire che, come ho scritto su mocpages, è ispirato, non una copia esatta (so che suonerà come una buona scusa), pertanto molti particolari non risultano uguali.

Pretty awesome MOC! It's huge! :thumbup: I see the need for the 12 (!!) hard shock absorbers on the front axle! :laugh:

Non 'preoccuparti, se nessuno dice ciò che è sbagliato o non è piaciuto è più difficile migliorare le proprie competenze.

Posso dire che, come ho scritto su mocpages, è ispirato, non una copia esatta (so che suonerà come una buona scusa), pertanto molti particolari non risultano uguali.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Giusta osservazione...ed e' giusto accettare consigli, critiche ed opinioni! E' cosi che miglioriamo tutti! Comunque e' sempre impressionante......questo e' certo!! Peccato che tu abbia smontato il rimorchio......li sopra ci stava bene il mio prossimo moc!! FOrza Lucio!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Come configurazione XL motor come sei messo? 1 per ogni ruota ok, ma sono connessi tra di loro?

Andrea

Edited by TheItalianBrick

That's a huge truck. I really like how you combined the 5x11 curved panels on the roof to make a continuous bow from vertical to horizontal. Very clever and impressive.

Too bad, that red pieces tend to have so visible different shades.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Giusta osservazione...ed e' giusto accettare consigli, critiche ed opinioni! E' cosi che miglioriamo tutti! Comunque e' sempre impressionante......questo e' certo!! Peccato che tu abbia smontato il rimorchio......li sopra ci stava bene il mio prossimo moc!! FOrza Lucio!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Come configurazione XL motor come sei messo? 1 per ogni ruota ok, ma sono connessi tra di loro?

Andrea

I'd like to continue in Italian, but I think it is more just in English so everyone can read.

Each motor, via a pair of Knob gear, is connected to a single wheel, and them are not interconnected, so, in the absence of a differential, have the ability to spin at different speeds.

That's a huge truck. I really like how you combined the 5x11 curved panels on the roof to make a continuous bow from vertical to horizontal. Very clever and impressive.

Too bad, that red pieces tend to have so visible different shades.

Thanks!

I've noticed just now ... I think a lot is due to the different angle of the light over the pieces, in reality there are not too much differences.

Really impressive! :thumbup: Very well-designed, and it seems that all parts are perfectly placed. It remembers to Madoca77's creations.

Any hope on instructions? :grin:

Greetings

Alex

That is one big ... TRUCK! I am still looking for my jaw, it fell somewhere under the desk. This boy is so huge, my 2 years old kid could ride on it. Awesome build, adding the trailer was a real surprise...

them are not interconnected, so, in the absence of a differential, have the ability to spin at different speeds.

But that's how you burn them out! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: I mean.....it's true that wheels are not connected so apparently we would think each motor works on is own, but at the same time the have no different RPM so the result it's a locked axle! :laugh:

Anyway....impressive job, I do like the interiors details a lot! we want more and more pics!!

Are you planning any instructions for it?

Really impressive! :thumbup: Very well-designed, and it seems that all parts are perfectly placed. It remembers to Madoca77's creations.

Any hope on instructions? :grin:

Greetings

Alex

Nice one, but I missed one thing! I can't see any instructions! :laugh:

I started using Bricksmith only a couple of weeks ago, so until then, I never had digitized versions of my MOCs and therefore instructions.

But, I think, I will take time and will do at least the digital file, since shortly I will have to take it apart. I want to keep the memory of how I built since mine is terrible!!;-)

But, I don't promise anything!;-)

I will take time and will do at least the digital file

Yeah!

since shortly I will have to take it apart

Nooooo!

But that's how you burn them out! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: I mean.....it's true that wheels are not connected so apparently we would think each motor works on is own, but at the same time the have no different RPM so the result it's a locked axle! :laugh:

Anyway....impressive job, I do like the interiors details a lot! we want more and more pics!!

Are you planning any instructions for it?

You are right at all, and i know, but I leaned to the hope that a motor under stress, more than another, reduce his RPM. For now all my PF motors are still working and if one burns...I will buy another one!!;-))

For instructions, I answered a to a similar question little more up!

Very well designed, I would love to build one!

Did somebody already ask for instructions? :wink:

Uhm, i forget to ask: Where are the instructions? :wub:

Take a look at the post #23!:-)

Yeah!

Nooooo!

I'm struggling with myself for this, but you do not know what I'm planning to build;-))

I need pieces, a lot of pieces, and I hope to not be obligated to buy some red panel plate at 4-5€ at piece.