Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Confirmation & Discussion

Anyone can post in this thread, but players are required to, at least once, to confirm that they are playing. Once everyone has confirmed, the game can begin! Players, please make sure you read the rules as well (there are a few different ones).

24504848390_734d4f465b_o.jpg

24504709530_bcf4cd9496_z.jpg

24172085754_4ea8787dac_z.jpg

While the battle for Cresthaven raged, nearby, in the shadows of a broad oak tree, a furtive conversation was being held....

24172078944_af1e29e37f_z.jpg

"Lord Drakensyne. I have done as you bid me. The spies and agents that I bribed and threatened into working for us have been given their mission. Victory is within our grasp - though the walls of Cresthaven are strong and well-defended, the town will fall from within. And with it, King Rustus himself!"

"Spymaster... I hope you have done your duty well. Only time will tell how effective these assassins will prove to be. For the time being, call off the attack. There's no sense in wasting men's lives when their own people can do it for us!"

Characters

24170869353_276327e8c8_t.jpg King Rustus II (NPC)

24797738575_a35fb875ea_t.jpg General Avrel (NPC)

24169574974_2aa5fe9301_t.jpg Trystane Adeus, historian and adviser to the King (NPC)

24771508316_5daac5bf4d_t.jpg Lord Drakensyne (NPC)

24502204610_47e9686fa3_t.jpg Sergeant Radford (def)

24169575784_b0ddcd3482_t.jpg Corporal Banning (Tariq j)

24502204090_2c8f9a63bd_t.jpg Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw)

24704245361_2c2c6053f8_t.jpg Sir Eustace Almoner (Lady K) - military adviser and former soldier

24430073739_26c9c2fbec_t.jpg Wilfred Orann (mostlytechnic) - miller

24704246731_b11ed566ac_t.jpg Mairn Upswich (mediumsnowman) - town drunk

24170868923_f9ee31a3be_t.jpg Alanna Moreton (Lord Duvors) - "heart-throb"

24704246591_d22c173f0b_t.jpg Felix Anderson (KingoftheZempk) - fisherman

24797737785_b89e66539c_t.jpg Rath Skarbin (Umbra-Manis) - mercenary

24704246331_ddf834806e_t.jpg Klaer Messell (Piratedave84) - blacksmith and trainee warrior

24502205130_3a2905f81b_t.jpg Berdam Blost (jluck) - innkeeper

24797738975_1fbedbde79_t.jpg Glanred (Mencot) - woodcutter and ruffian

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Drakenguard Assassins. To win the game, the Town must kill all of the Drakenguard Assassins, while the Drakenguard Assassins must outnumber the Town. Any Independent players have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

3. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may vote at any point in the day. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Deliberately quoting your role PM either in PM with other players or in-thread will result in a mod-kill of your character.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will have a penalty, possibly suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

8. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a vote penalty on the first two occasions, and a mod-kill on the third.

9. You must post in every day thread. If you do not post in a day thread without an excuse, your character will be mod-killed.

10. If you encounter a problem or have any further questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

11. There are no gameplay mechanics or hints in the pictures; it is all flavour and story.

12. Role Play. I tried to give every character some traits / personality aspects, so have fun!

Edited by Dragonfire

Sharpen up, boys! I say, we've got a neat fuss down here to keep track of. Assassins? Of all our luck. Keep a sharp eye out, boys.

Well ol' chaps, we gather round the table once more. I've seen much in my day and my heart is weary. I feel another stiff drink for the entire room may raise our courage. This round is on the house!

I'm here. Please excuse anything I may do or say, I'm probably drunk. Do we have designated drivers in medieval times?

Drunk? Please do not attempt to go out like that. Just take my cot in the back room, I'll be up all night anyway.

Drunk? Please do not attempt to go out like that. Just take my cot in the back room, I'll be up all night anyway.

But, sir, I protest! You must get your rest if we are ever to catch these assassins! Stay vigilant!

I am present and will report any unsavory behavior directly to the king! I lost this here leg in defending him with honor and glory in a battle to be remembered! No drunkeness for me, a good hearty meal and rest is all I need to find these assassins and bring them to justice!

Well dears, it appears we are trapped here, with Assassins no less! Well I suppose I should do my best to aid in their capture.

This round is on the house!

No thank you, I'd rather have my wits about me for the time being, though I'll gladly take up your offer once this is all over.

Well dears, it appears we are trapped here, with Assassins no less! Well I suppose I should do my best to aid in their capture.

No thank you, I'd rather have my wits about me for the time being, though I'll gladly take up your offer once this is all over.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy! (Tom Waits)

Felix is here! LEt's go get some assassins!

And Wilfred is here as well. I may only have a pitchfork, but I'll use it to hunt these assassins. Although they do sound scary... maybe I need a drink first.

Although they do sound scary... maybe I need a drink first.

Boys, boys! Let's not get drunk off our arses, here! We need to set up patrols, obey orders, keep both eyes on each other, not on our drink!

Although...I could...go for just a little sip.

Now that everyone's confirmed, Day One will be starting in about 12 hours (Sorry, I can't put it up until later today :cry_sad: )

Now that everyone's confirmed, Day One will be starting in about 12 hours (Sorry, I can't put it up until later today :cry_sad: )

Hay, ohkay.

Boys, boys! Let's not get drunk off our arses, here! We need to set up patrols, obey orders, keep both eyes on each other, not on our drink!

Although...I could...go for just a little sip.

"One pint" has ne'er hurt anyone, it will actually keep us alert 'nd our battlespirit up! Aye!

If we drink enough, not only will I have the courage to fight, but my pitchfork might start to look like a sword.

And also, if we ALL drink enough, we'll make sure those assassins are drunk too. Easier for us to beat that way, I say.

Aye, that be some great thinkin' Wilfred. Ev'rbody tae th' tavern!

Here, Here! If I 'ave a few pints, I can't smell those 'igpens!

Can somebody help me? I can't seem to get my character photo to work in my signature of my avatar for some reason.