Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Sign-Ups

24504848390_6a5af465f3_n.jpg

From the writings of Trystane Adeus, chief historian and adviser to King Rustus II

We barely made it to Cresthaven in time. The Drakenguard staged an ambush on the convoy; it was a massacre. Owing to the valiant sacrifice of the Kingsguard, the King himself and several others (including myself) managed to get away. It was hard going, but we eventually made it to the mountain pass and the fort which marks the entrance to Cresthaven Village. The townsfolk were shocked to see us, but valiantly mustered a small force armed with makeshift weapons. It barely took an hour for the Drakenguard to arrive - and that marked the beginning of the Battle of Cresthaven...

24432584959_a8df22af7b_z.jpg

24800250515_8a2e613c43_z.jpg

Hello and welcome to Kingdoms Mafia! This is a small (ish) Mafia game, with only twelve player slots. This will be decided on a first-come first-served basis – once there are twelve sign-ups, the thread will close.

To sign up, simply answer these brief questions:

1) What is your current Mafia experience? Do you have a good understanding of the rules and the way a game works? (Note: You will not be accepted unless you have played at least one Mafia game on Eurobricks).

2) Will you be able to actively participate for the next few weeks / months (depending on how long the game takes)?

3) If you were living in medieval times, what job/profession would you ideally have? (Note: This may have some effect on the character you are assigned; however, the characters have already been designed and made so there might not be a perfect fit for you)

Edited by Dragonfire

1) I've played Blacktron, Scooby, and the Second Crash. I have a good understanding of the rules and game mechanics, but my last two games haven't gone well, and I'm always looking to get better. :classic:

2) Yes

3) I'd be a wizard, of course :laugh:

1. I haven't played a Mafia School but I've played 3 games and have grasped the rules.

2. Yep

3. I think I would be a good ol' knight in shining Armour. :knight:

1. I haven't played a Mafia School but I've played 3 games and have grasped the rules.

Maybe I should amend the sign-up conditions :tongue:

1) What is your current Mafia experience? Do you have a good understanding of the rules and the way a game works? (Note: You will not be accepted unless you have played at least one Mafia game on Eurobricks).

Many games on EB, yes and yes.

2) Will you be able to actively participate for the next few weeks / months (depending on how long the game takes)?

Of course, yes.

3) If you were living in medieval times, what job/profession would you ideally have? (Note: This may have some effect on the character you are assigned; however, the characters have already been designed and made so there might not be a perfect fit for you)

Medieval job -realistically - Inn Owner/ chef, fantasy - Dragon rider! :dsweet:

I've played a lot of games on here, so yes. I think.

Yes.

It would probably be an actor in an traveling troupe. Or a bishop.

Eh. For both questions. I don't really get the game.

Yeppers!

I would love to be a innkeeper or a bartender. They get all the gossip, they get to see all the travelers who go in and out of the inn, learn stories, gossip, etc. No adventure for me, just a good drink and a good tale!

Eh. For both questions. I don't really get the game.

I'll have to ban you from playing then. I can't let someone ruin the game for everyone else :tongue:

What is your current Mafia experience? Do you have a good understanding of the rules and the way a game works? (Note: You will not be accepted unless you have played at least one Mafia game on Eurobricks).

Is Mafia anything like baseball? I've played baseball...

As long as we're done by October 23rd, I've got a dentist appointment on the 23rd.

Minstrel or maybe jester.

1) I'm part of MANTIS, that's like a mafia right?

2) Time, I have

3) I'd be a blacksmith, getting to play with all the weapons, but not having people trying to kill me with them.

1)I've played three games up till now, and I have a pretty good understanding of the rules. But there's always room for improvement.

2)Yes, I think so.

3)Town apothecary, what else?

I'm going to have to sit this one out, but as for the 3rd question. Ideally, I'd like to be king!

I'm going to have to sit this one out, but as for the 3rd question. Ideally, I'd like to be king!

Too bad you can't join us :sceptic:

I was not going to play mafia for awhile but castle Mafia and Kingdoms is my favorite theme.

Look in my sig.

Aye, I will.

Probably something simple like woodcutter or farmer. Why would it change from how things are now :tongue: but every one would like to be a knight, right :sweet:

I was not going to play mafia for awhile but castle Mafia and Kingdoms is my favorite theme.

Look in my sig.

Aye, I will.

Probably something simple like woodcutter or farmer. Why would it change from how things are now :tongue: but every one would like to be a knight, right :sweet:

Hey, mencot, good to have you back!

Hey, mencot, good to have you back!

Thx :classic:

This mafia feels like a good one to make a small comeback of wacky roleplaying, bad grammar Mencot :tongue:

This mafia feels like a good one to make a small comeback of wacky roleplaying, bad grammar Mencot :tongue:

Looking forward to it. :laugh:

Yay! Wacky roleplaying!

Look in my sig.

Aye, I will.

Hi !!! :wub:

Alright, I can play, depending on the length. If you're going to be very punctual, I'm in. If it's going to stretch out to two months, OI'll sit out.