Ceroknight

The Weapon Rack

**This MOC takes place while the Master's Paradox Chamber was going on (Dr Who Fans will understand)**

"The weapon Rack" is one of the few stores that welcomes everyone, human or droid, jedi or sith, clones or imperials.

The store is based on a big wall, full of graffiti, was made to a weapon rack by ceroknight :tongue:

5134945222_93710c2057_z.jpg

On the front of the store you can see a new ship being advertised and a clone pilot is getting some information about it by a droid that works here.

5134346023_c7599da2f8_z.jpg

Two clones are fighting over the same gun :laugh:

5134346203_0fa8e3148b_z.jpg

A line in front of me so they can buy their new weapons

5134345857_ddc9d23c59_z.jpg

You guys probably have noticed the tiling is not finished. Zev is working hard on it

5134345687_97a32100a7_z.jpg

On the back, there is a place where you can practice the weapon you want to get (inspired by "Golf Town"), but not at customers! Also there is a place where jedi and sith can pick new lightsabers

5134945522_3dd92be864_z.jpg

Plo Koon is nervous with the customer beside him :laugh:

5134945680_4fda43f3ae_z.jpg

"Where can I get a nice whip around here?"

5134945294_a1ba886407_z.jpg

Thanks guys this is literary my second MOC so I'm hoping for things I should work on before the end of the contest :classic:

I don't understand the reference but then again I'm from the US, so I'm not familiar with Dr. Who.

The LEGO work is noce though.

Good Luck

It's a little to colourful for my liking, maybe if you try using the same colour, and a few more for detailing, your building would look more professional. And may I suggest a facade, to give the building a more building feel.

Very nice entry ceroknight - and quite colorful too! :grin: Good luck in the contest! :thumbup:
Nice work! A good idea too. :thumbup:
Not bad at all 'ceeroknight', mmm, lots of guns ! :devil:

I wish you luck and may the brick be with you ! :laugh:

Nice gun shop :thumbup:

Thank you everyone for liking this! :laugh:

don't understand the reference but then again I'm from the US, so I'm not familiar with Dr. Who.

The LEGO work is noce though.

Good Luck

Its a very good sci-fi TV show from the UK and I'm sure you'll like it, Thank you!

It's a little to colourful for my liking, maybe if you try using the same colour, and a few more for detailing, your building would look more professional. And may I suggest a facade, to give the building a more building feel.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will try to do as you suggested and I guess a graffiti wall isn't the best for a Lego MOC :tongue:

Edited by ceroknight

hmmmm not so sure about the color scheme...but i do like it! good luck!

Nice work, although its a bit too colourful for my taste. Sill good luck in the contest!

Almost done, hope you guys check it out