mo_

Cuusoo support for the Vampire GT

Well Paul as you said I am passing the link around.

Alright people our esteemed colleague Paul has added his fantastic Vampire GT to Lego Cuusoo. I am doing my bit and will sign up this weekend and give him my vote between watching the golf and studying.

I want to see this rolling of the production lines soon and I am sure most of you would like the same. Below is a link:

Cuusoo Vampire GT

I know the number of Technic fans that are online is small however if we can work together and spread the word to our friends via emails, facebook updates, twitter and maybe if the topic comes up during a conversation we can make an idea a product.

Now for the lurkers that will read this I too was one please sign up to Cuusoo and vote.

I wonder If lego would give us Chromed Wheels or would it be cheaper for some sort of wheel cover ala 599 GTB.

Thanks for reading

Edit 1 - I have a juicy piece of information - As Paul mentioned bellow there will be a charity auction with all proceeds going to the Make A Wish foundation between May 16 and 26. More details and links when it becomes available.

Edit 2 - I will have a weekly running tally of Cuusoo votes

Edit 3 - A Red Vampire GT was given away at Dudeiwantthat

A good strategy would be to Google well known car blogs and email 3 different ones every day and tweet it 3 times a day as well. If everyone does this enough attention can be gathered and a special feature on a car website could happen.

Date-----Number

04 Apr - Posted on Cuusoo, Number 8 in the top 10 in 5 days!

11 Apr - 422

18 Apr - 536

25 Apr - 602

02 May - 796 Dudueiwantthat competition went live

09 May - 991 Featured on Bricksets Cuusoo Corner

Edited by mo_

Well...despite many begs this one finally pushed me over the "I don't wanna sign up for another service" ledge.

I will happily support Paul to get this model into production.

Alright everyone. Contact TechnicBricks, Brickset, TBB, The Lego Car Blog, EVERYONE.

Share, share, share because we need this to reach 10K. This is truly a stunning model and it deserves the LEGO market more than *coughminecraftcough*

I have my own Red Version built, but I would absolutely love to see this Black model as a set. Not to mention having all of those rare Black parts again! :classic:

I don't even know what minecraft is. *huh*

Edited by Meatman

I had to sign up to support this - nice to see some high quality Technic creations appearing on Cuusoo finally!

Richard.

What is that juicy piece of information.Next supercar release date?

What is that juicy piece of information.Next supercar release date?

I don't know if there is another in the works at Paul's workshop. However once permission is granted all will be revealed I promise.

Come on everybody, lets start voting! Besides, how does this Cusoo thing specifically work? If the Vampire GT gets 10 000 votes, does it become an official set after some modifications from lEGO and hit the stores?

Edited by sama

This is definitely a design I can support!

All I can add is, when this makes it to production, I think those involved should push hard to keep the chromed rims!

(They look too good not have them!)

Here is the Juicy piece of information that Mo was talking about... I have been wanting to do a Charity Auction for Quite some time now...

vampire125.jpg

Voted. I'd love to be able to buy the Vampire GT as a set, without having to track down all the parts I'm missing.

Auctioning it off for charity is a very classy move indeed, Paul. Kudos, and good luck with the auction!

A full blown Technic Charity Auction?!? How cool is that? :classic: This is sure to raise a lot of money for a good cause. Good for you Paul. I hope your design comes through on Cuusoo. :thumbup:

The design of this MOC is soo awesome, I just had to support this on Cuuso. Thumbs up for Paul.

Same here! I did just did my share :classic:

I supported too :thumbup:

And I changed my signature a bit (banner is from TBs) :wink:

Edited by legolijntje

300 Supports is positive. :classic: I think that you are really going to have to reach out to get 10,000 Paul. Do you think that it is possible?

Paul, I don't know if you know or not, but your Vampire GT made it onto dudeiwantthat.com this is great news! :classic:

It would have helped you more if they would have put a link to your cuusoo project. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Meatman

Its the oddest thing. I was strolling along EB and I BUMPED into this thread. Oops.

Seriously though, if you are a EB member then you owe it to everyone (including yourself) to vote for this model. All the time we complain that Lego doesn't listen to us...this could be the "shot heard around the world".

602 votes isn't gonna make it happen!

Paul, maybe you should join one of those Vampire Twilight Movie forums and promote your model. I know that it sounds silly, but if you look at how the other models are achieving the 10,000 supports, you are going to need serious help. There are so many people involved in the Vampire craze that you could probably hit the mark easily. Seriously though, there are people out there that collect anything and everything that has the vampire or dracula name.

Paul, maybe you should join one of those Vampire Twilight Movie forums and promote your model.

Yeah... That's not going to happen... I only want my Model associated with the type of Vampires that suck blood... :wink:

Yeah... That's not going to happen... I only want my Model associated with the type of Vampires that suck blood... :wink:

Then can you explain the sparkling rims? :tongue:

No, seriously, social media is really gonna help you. The Hayabusa reached 10000 in only 11 weeks as opposed to the Shinkai's 60 weeks because they promoted on Fb, Twitter, etc.

We need to send this to Auto websites, maybe that would help...

106th Support out.