bdd

Pic Review: Aqua Raiders 7770 Deep Sea Treasure Hunter

Wow,i didn't expect a review so fast...

Very nice set.I might pick it up for the pieces and the minifig.

*y*

this cute little sub should look great at any city layout!

imagine him deep in the port finding a treauser!!

the price is great !!!

the fact that there are no stickers is WOW finally!!

i would love to see a review of the fire-car....maby a close up picture of the back of the car...thanx!

I already took pictures, I'll write up a review of the fire truck later. Next up will be the big FISH set.

Thanks for this nice little review bbd and wow you got it up fast. It's good to see all those great accessories in such a small and inexpensive set, and a nice computer piece too! As for the head, it is satasfactory, they could have done something better but this works. I've always wondered why Lego likes to make so many of there non-licenced heads with facial hair...

Oh, and your picture taking skills aren't half bad!

Thank you so much for the lightening-fast review, bdd! ;-)

I am going to get this and the Angler fish set for sure. All the great pieces and models in these sets will probably please even many of the less positive lego fans. It sure is pleasing a lot of the people here and on BZP! ;-)

Hi there, can you give me the number of the building instruction?

It has no number on the cover. Where else would the number be?

Hi there, can you give me the number of the building instruction?

Do you mean the set ID number, 7770?

It sure is pleasing a lot of the people here and on BZP! ;-)

Don't you mean there on BZP? X-D

The fire set has a number of 4502940 on the front, but the AR sets don't have that number or any number on the cover.

thanks again bbd! This little set is really nice for the price. You can buy it without having youur conscience saying NO!

Don't you mean there on BZP?

Nope. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. X-D

From what I saw, the response to Aquaraiders both on here and at BZP was very positive, so that's why I said that. ;-)

Thanks for the review.

Nice minifig, lots of accessories, cheap. May i say 'wow' ? 8-

Nope. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. X-D

From what I saw, the response to Aquaraiders both on here and at BZP was very positive, so that's why I said that. ;-)

Thats good because the sets are really nice. Even the ones I didn't buy seemed nice. The big yellow sub looked really cool, I wish I looked at the box longer but I was at the store for more than an hour and there was a birthday party and craziness. :) My only complaint with the line so far is that the base has no roof, but looks like great fun for kids, and the big shark set is $30.

And another tks to you bdd for thi review ;-)

A really fantastic set for the price !! That sub is really neat and the fig is just like the others (nothing too exciting - but nice)

My only grip would be the color of those sea snakes !! I wanted a new color but how well :-D

After seeing your reviews I have a sudden urge to visit my local TRU just in case :-P

*yoda*

Thanks for the review, bdd. :-)

I always liked the underwater themes, so I'd like to buy at least one of these Aqua sets.

Nice review bbd - thanks! I just might have to get me one of those.

Kahgarak wrote:

Very nice set.I might pick it up for the pieces and the minifig.
Ok :-/ , that

Don't be a smart big behind Mike. :-P Some sets don't have any special peices or anything. This set has several nice pieces, and a food minifig for a cheap price. Set 7771, while good, is mainly only good because of the big blue fish, not because of the special parts (Only the coins.) or the minifigures. What I'm saying is if you want special pieces you are better off just buying the little sub set. You get more special pieces and and two minifigures.

Picked up an Aquaraiders kit from Walmart when I saw they had them in, and since I enjoyed it so much, I had to do a review for it. Here goes

Ooo back priting, I hadn't noticed that before. This one looks nice but I'll problably get the angler fish. Or maybe not. I dont know. :'-)

To nit pick, I think the snakes/eels should be included in with the cool peices, not the acessories. Although you said there were two small black wing peices, is there one as an extra 'cause I'm only seeing one.

BTW, with all tha Aquaraiders topics and reviews being made, I think it's time for an offical theme index. Anybody agree?

Yes, good idea...

Thanks for the nice review.

When I meant "wing pieces," I didn't mean the black fin that attaches to the back of the rover, I meant the black wedge plates. And really, I see most of the small lego animal pieces as acessories, because they really are not MOCing pieces, and they don't fit in with minifiguires. ;-)

Ah OK sorry, where the studded black pieces were positioned on the sub they look like wings and the "wing" peice is placed so that it could look like a fin. In the proffetional world of LEGO the "wing" peices are a type of modified plate and the "fin" peices are a type of flag.

But the snakes/eels are opposing the diver, they are enemy monsters, I see your piont but I personally wouldn't call them acessories.