Electromaster

LDD crashes after loading screen

Hi,

I'm having trouble with LDD on my family computer- After I start it, the loading screen comes up, the bar fills up and then it just crashes. It disappears from Task manager as well.

I've already tried all the instructions I found here, I reinstalled the program, deleted the folders, edited the preferences file, updated both Direct X and nVidia drivers, but nothing worked.

As for the PC, it's running Windows 7 Home Premium, 32bit on AMD Sempron 145, 2GB RAM, nVidia Point of View GeForce GT 610.

Another thing, however- as I've mentioned, this is a family computer- I'm in college and LDD works just fine on my own PC, but I came home a few days ago and tried to set up LDD for my little brother, however, as my family isn't really that good with computers, I have no idea what kind of junk they might have installed or what they could have messed up in this last year while I was in college... So, uh, any other ideas on what might be causing this?

Edited by Electromaster

Reinstalled too? Oh yes you did my bad... Hmmm...did you try changing compatibility?

Edited by Zblj

Have you checked your Open GL Driver?

Quote from Lego LDD Site:

Yes, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 are supported!

However it’s important that OpenGL driver should be 1.1 or higher

Edited by Alasdair Ryan