EDIT!!! I've made some major improvements on the car to capture the typical look of a '69 Charger even better. Hope to find the time to take some pics soon. So stay tuned!!!

...or just some other 69 Charger that looks like the Death Proof musclecar, because the interior is way too nice for Stuntman Mike. ;)

1_deathproof_b.jpg

^ Stuntman Mike. Looking cool, waiting for some chicks in a white Challenger...

2_deathproof_a.jpg

3_deathproof_a.jpg

4_deathproof_a.jpg

9_deathproof_a.jpg

7_deathproof_a.jpg

12_deathproof.jpg

Edited by B Rick

That is one seriously cool charger. The lines are perfect. This should be an official lego set. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks jono.rocky! Pretty happy about the way it turned out. It actually started out as the Bluesmobile Dodge... But while I was building I got all these ideas to make Charger features. So I made some ajustments and fitted the charger front and rear. And because it is in blake it was very easy to add the Rubber Duck hoodornament to make it the Death Proof car.

EDIT: I've just made some major aprovements on the typical '69 Charger frontend and roofline. I also raised the stance by one plate to give it a more natural look on photo's. Which I hope to make pretty soon, cause I'm stoked about how the car looks right now. So stay tuned!!

Edited by B Rick

I like this model alot, too. The bodylines are very accurate, and the seats and shifter look great. I noticed you also took time to do the engine in the proper Hemi Orange. :thumbup:

Man, I missed this one last week, but it's just wonderful. I like and build cars too, but I've found it difficult to get the lines right for muscle cars. That clearly wasn't a problem here. Nice work!

Thanks guys!

...I noticed you also took time to do the engine in the proper Hemi Orange. :thumbup:

I do that for people like you. People who 'know'... :wink:

...but I've found it difficult to get the lines right for muscle cars. That clearly wasn't a problem here. Nice work!

There are several musclecars that are easier to build. Like the more boxier Mustang, Challengers, or Plymouths. The Charger started out as a Bluesmobile but I got more and more ideas to build the Charger so I changed it into that. A Dodge Charger has a lot of subtle bodylines that are very important and even harder to capture in Lego. I've made some improvements to this model already but don't have the time for photo's at the moment. I didn't think there would be a convinvcing way to build this particular model, but I was impressed by some of the detailing of others who've tried. I just knew I could add improvements.

Edited by B Rick

thanks!

21_deathproof_a.jpg

I've made some improvements.

- rideheight less extreme

- wider trackwidth

- longer wheelbase

- longer roof

- reworked front and rearend

For the factory Charger version I've added steelwheels n hubcaps and just to break things up: a Dukes of Hazzard style bullbar.

So here's Dodge Charger 2.0

20_deathproof_a.jpg

13_deathproof_a.jpg

14_deathproof_a.jpg

15_deathproof_a.jpg

16_deathproof_a.jpg

18_deathproof_a.jpg