knight_40k

Collectable Minifigure Online Codes

I picked up a few poly bags the other day and I spent quite a bit of time doing the "feel test" to make sure I got the figures I wanted. Anyways, I have no interest in using the game codes so I thought if anyone on this forum wants/needs any I would give them away.

EDIT: All my codes are gone.

Edited by knight_40k

Yes please for princess and jester. Thank you very much! I bought the princess from a reseller but there were no instructions...

:classic: I have a whole pile of them, but I didn't keep track which ones they were from and don't really care.... so anyone that wants random codes can feel free to ask.

I can definitely use all of them hehe. Don't know if you can use the same code twice? Otherwise I would really really want the wizard.

Don't know if you can use the same code twice?

No. The codes can be used just once.

Sorry, I accidentally mixed up the papers and don't know which code came with which minifigure. Does anyone know if the number on top right corner means anything to help identify? If so, the numbers are 19, 22, 25, 26, 26, 27. I'm guessing since I have two 26 those are the two pizza guys.

I picked up a few more minifigs today and here's what I was able to figure out...

Pizza Guy is 26

Gamer is 27

Life Guard is 32

Dino Tracker is 20

I'm still unsure about 19, 22 and 25.

Also, I'm unable to send PM's for the codes so is it ok if I post them in here and hope everyone can follow the honor system and only take the code they requested?

Dino Tracker is 20, Pizza Guy is 26...hmm guess my theory didn't work, oh well. i'll take either or, i am three shy of getting into the next phase...cheers :sweet:

I need the Hun Warrior, Swashbuckler, Space Miner, and Rock Star in game. Please PM me if you have any codes for these Minifigures!

:classic: I have a whole pile of them, but I didn't keep track which ones they were from and don't really care.... so anyone that wants random codes can feel free to ask.

Sure, can I take 20?

I have 3 codes that I am not sure which minifig they came from but I will post the codes and it's first come first serve.

These are either Princess, Wizard or Jester...

#19: 54G-KB5-VPX-R54

#22: 5H9-7P8-B9Q-GWQ

#25: NVP-MJX-DS4-M8H

After taking the code, please report what number unlocked which character to help others identify their code sheets.

I have 3 codes that I am not sure which minifig they came from but I will post the codes and it's first come first serve.

These are either Princess, Wizard or Jester...

#19: 54G-KB5-VPX-R54

#22: 5H9-7P8-B9Q-GWQ

#25: NVP-MJX-DS4-M8H

After taking the code, please report what number unlocked which character to help others identify their code sheets.

none of them worked me, guess some one scooped already...bummer oh well thanks for sharing

none of them worked me, guess some one scooped already...bummer oh well thanks for sharing

I have an extra Princess code but I'm unsure about the numbers

I have the Princess, the Hun, Rock Star and Space Miner. The numbers are 17, 24, 31 and 25

I have five codes, one for each for the following characters:

18 (Battle Goddess OR Prospector)

20 is Dino Tracker,

24 is Hun,

25 is Princess,

29 (Battle Goddess OR Prospector)

If anyone knows which one of the above is Battle Goddess or Prospector, please let me know (either by reply or PM). If you PM me for a code I'll try and get it to you today.

Edited by rodiziorobs

Battle Goddess is nr 2, so 29 should be the prospector. What nr 18 is, I don't know.

Edited by Alfadas

Battle Goddess is nr 2, so 29 should be the prospector. What nr 18 is, I don't know.

Wierd, because I didn't have a no. 2, but I do have a Battle Goddess. That's why said OR on both of those numbers, I just didn't know which number went to which fig.

Here are a couple codes:

Princess: 9T6-KRS-DGT-EKW (25)

Prospector: US3-XAK-4SR-KNV (which, yes, does seem to be 29 - unless this is the Hun, that being the sheet it could have got confused with)

Should have a second princess, space miner, and a few huns around somewhere, so if someone really wants one of those let me know and I'll see if I can find them.

None of Knight's codes works for my friends...they only work once. Just thought I'd point that out.

I need Space Miner, Rock Star and Swashbuckler to finish the series. If you have any of them, please reply to this post with an affirmation, then share the codes via PM only.

Oh, and a friend of mine needs the Lifeguard as well.

I have a Piggy Guy and a Swashbuckler, no idea which code is for who as I mixed them up, but one has 5 in the top right hand corner the other has 7.

I've a Battle Goddess and Gamer Guy here. corner numbers are 2 and 11, no idea which is which...

Edit: All gone now.

Edited by ocifant