Hey there,

First things first: I really dislike square bases, this one was made just to cover the basic bricks that I used to elevate the all build to match the rest of the display. Just Ignore it :)

This is another build to my LUGs (comunidade 0937) display that will be first time showed on Arte em Peças on the first 2 weekends of June.

It will be part of a village that it will be inserted on a large display next to my blueWater Castle. The Wedgwood house and the Healer’s House will be part of it to.

It was a real blast building these one because of the color scheme that I just happen to love. The roof is bright light orange and the landscape is primarily lime green. It has lots of little details, both on the cottage but also on the landscape. It’s 4 side viewable too, of course.

Enjoy!

17011959631_ffe18511c1_c.jpgMorisledge Cottage

17011953081_ff51cc8a5c_c.jpgMorisledge Cottage

16826630979_136566e9a3_c.jpgfggfgr

16392715483_4ccb7c1d2a_c.jpgMorisledge Cottage

I already stated my thoughts on Flickr, but I might as well echo them here. Amazing work, as always, Cesar! The colors are so beautiful, and the landscape is one of your best. :thumbup:

Yes, the bright colour scheme works very well. I think It gives a spring like feeling.

Great detail on the roof and I like the back of the house.

Ah, awesome. I would just love to be able to build such cool roofs. How do you do that? Admit you're a magician! I see the mark :devil:

As always, fantastic build. I need to try your awesome roof technique :classic:

I would just love to be able to build such cool roofs. How do you do that? Admit you're a magician!

Well, his picture is a wizard... :grin:

Wonderful work :classic:

The roof is truly impressive and the colors are very eye-catching: perfect "Fantasy-style".

Well done :classic:

It might be hard to build something after ''Blue water castle'' :laugh:

But this one is nice, catchy colours and a little bit of an new wall technique...i really like it! And i also like your use of string: In my opinion it add's a lot to the MOC, doesn't matter if it's Lego or not!

:thumbup:

Every one of your mocs is amazing and this one is no exception. Love the colour scheme in this one, and can't wait to see that large display. :classic:

Edited by omerai

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks! :classic:

No, I'm no magician... :wink: Actually the roofs are quite simple. It's a mix of hinges, plates and wedges and the real "secret" is how I cover them up with tiles and plates in a few ways, basically half connected and with different heights. Maybe one day I'll do a tutorial on that :laugh:

It might be hard to build something after ''Blue water castle'' :laugh:

But this one is nice, catchy colours and a little bit of an new wall technique...i really like it! And i also like your use of string: In my opinion it add's a lot to the MOC, doesn't matter if it's Lego or not!

:thumbup:

The string that I use is real Lego string! I'm a purist, and the only thing less purist is the cutting of the flexible tubing.

But I agree with you, it adds a lot of character to the build. Love it to!

Edited by cesbrick

Superb color, techniques and composition as always my friend! Another stunning build, it has been such a joy watching you become one of the world's premier LEGO fantasy builders. Your builds are always such a treat and so enjoyable to view.

I do have one disappointment, however: why is this not in GoH?! :laugh:

Almost forgot to answer here... :sceptic:

Thnaks guys!

Superb color, techniques and composition as always my friend! Another stunning build, it has been such a joy watching you become one of the world's premier LEGO fantasy builders. Your builds are always such a treat and so enjoyable to view.

I do have one disappointment, however: why is this not in GoH?! :laugh:

Thanks Patrick for your kind words, again. :sweet:

This is not on GoH because I didnt have a bealivable good enough story to go with it.. I suck at those... :sceptic: