I have decided to create this topic to show you my lastest creation because one topic per creation is not very good, I have already lot of page to manage (but thanks David, to have featured some of my best creations ;)

My latest truck : Unimog V4 :

dscf9297.jpg

DSCF9310.JPG

Off course with the building instruction and bild of material. This is not a dismantling photo sequence but a building photo sequence :

http://www.nico71.fr/trial-unimog-v4/

:)

Edited by nico71

Cool! Would the new 8110-tires be too big?

Regards,

Gerhard

I built it with the 8110-tires and looks good, thank you again Nico.

I built it with the 8110-tires and looks good, thank you again Nico.

Probably a picture? :wink:

Nice Unimog, Nico!! I guess this one will be a participant in our next TrTr-event in Belgium. Although, a driver used your Trial Jeep on our previous event and the jeep really needed an extra reduction. Other than that he did a good job. He ended 4th out of 12. Not too bad :thumbup:

Probably a picture? :wink:

Nice Unimog, Nico!! I guess this one will be a participant in our next TrTr-event in Belgium. Although, a driver used your Trial Jeep on our previous event and the jeep really needed an extra reduction. Other than that he did a good job. He ended 4th out of 12. Not too bad :thumbup:

Of course.

dscn4266f.jpg

That's very cool. I could never imagine having RC legos. I own a couple Traxxas RC models and I bash the hell out of them. Then again, I guess the Lego RC stuff wouldn't go as fast. Very nice truck though. I'd be interested to see any updates on it.

I really like this new trend (or is it new) of making a single thread to collect what you are building and how you make progress.

It is a nice looking 'mog, I would love to see some more electrified functionality.

what rammaco means is that the drivetrain really cracks if u take on the steaper hills.. other than that, its a great looking truck ! :)

Jeep Differentials cracks because of the 12th gear inside, what it is impossible to figure out. With the unimog, it is 3 times faster and the gears can't crack, the motor stalls. the differential is good for turning abilities but it is quite difficult to anticipate the diff's sliding. Again rammacco, many thanks for the offer but I can't be in belgium at this meeting, too bad ! I hope you will create a post or topic to see Trial Truck in motion during this meeting.

Edited by nico71

I've built the chassis of the Jeep as well. I like the live-axle construction very much.

I removed the differentials and replaced them with knob-wheels, but in my chassis, I still hear gears cracking, when the XL-motor must deliver much power. I still haven't found out why.

Jeep Differentials cracks because of the 12th gear inside, what it is impossible to figure out. With the unimog, it is 3 times faster and the gears can't crack, the motor stalls. the differential is good for turning abilities but it is quite difficult to anticipate the diff's sliding. Again rammacco, many thanks for the offer but I can't be in belgium at this meeting, too bad ! I hope you will create a post or topic to see Trial Truck in motion during this meeting.

Video of the competition is coming soon! I will surely create a topic on EuroBricks. :classic:

New creation : quite unusual : Star Wars moc :

DSCF9428.JPG

This is my entry for the setechnic star wars contest. Not easy to greeb with tecnic parts !

And here is my last WIP : morgan three wheeler featured steering, suspensions, big block harley davidson and gearbox :

DSCF9778.JPG

DSCF9782.JPG*

Thanks !

I am working on the rear of the Morgan. It is quite difficult, not because of the shape, but because of the homogeneity of the constructions ! I am trying to mix flex / panel and classic beam design.