Zackjords

My first LDD Lego Star Wars

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

This is my 1st time im using LDD. I love the idea of digitalize real lego structure into LDD or what ever software we use..i really fancy about Lego since when im a kid. i never look lego as a toy..for its a medium for you to express your idea. and through times, theres a lot of awesome structure made from lego..so today i want to show you guys what i have done. Wasnt much..but its a starting point..and because i love SW like others do..so im decide to recreate@remake the 6212-1: X-wing Fighter and 6206-1: TIE Interceptor. Both intruction i downloaded from www.brickset.com.

6206-1 TIE Interceptor

7711299568_f68c6b51ab_z.jpg

FRONT

7711300080_fe040e0c4a_z.jpg

BACK

7711301706_637ec54e7d_z.jpg

As you guys can see, theres a lack of textures.Well..em..ill fix it, probably in the next update..probably

6212-1: X-wing Fighter

7711300522_fde8bb57f6_z.jpg

FRONT

7711300864_595aa23cc5_z.jpg

BACK

7711301376_3d2022b10b_z.jpg

EYE VIEW

I know..the helmet wasnt the right one..i try to search the entire LDD.i couldnt find it..tht the best substitute i could find. Really appreciate if anyone could share the real one.

Anyway..Thanks Guys.My next project would be 10179-1: Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon..gonna be Awesome.

Saw some post enable to show the pic..how its been done.tell me.

BTW, sorry about the link..fix already

Edited by Zackjords

Saw some post enable to show the pic..how its been done.tell me.

Welcome to EB, Zackjords. :classic:

There're instructions for embedding pictures from flickr here. You can find the full list of FAQs and helpful tutorials here.

I have try. turns out great on preview.but cant submit it lack to my few post

'You have posted a message with urls. Due to the fact that spammers really annoy Siegfried members can't post links until they have made 5 posts. Sorry....'

nevermind..thanks for your help.really useful

Oh, yes, I forgot about that. :laugh:

You can delete the code between the ['url']['/url'] tags to get rid of the link that flickr generates automatically, or you can go join a discussion somewhere else to make that fifth (good) post.

Hi Zacklords!

Nice job! Really looking forward to your 10179!! default_thumbup.gif

Looking good Zackjords :thumbup: . I will also look forward to seeing more of your UCS Falcon.

Neat to see these official sets built in LDD. :thumbup: I'll be looking forward to checking out 10179!

I you want to see more you could check out the LDD forum :wink:

Snowspeeder Pilot : How did you get the Rebel Pilot Print (torso) in your LDD X-Wing?

This solution probably work for me, not quite sure for others. what i did is, i change my theme view from LDD extended to LDD. Type in MINI UPPER in the search box. scroll down you will find Rebel Pilot torso at the end of the list.